Happy happy happyyyyyyyyy! :-)

Robder

Jesus, what a year…6 (SIX!!!) long months on the interview treadmill of doom – URGH (not that any of yous were to know! :p)

Try explaining why you're skint, struggling to pay a mortgage AND turning your nose up at perfectly respectable opportunities during a credit crunch. :lol:

(I've rejected five job offers :confused: – fickle me! :lol:)

Anyway AT LAST I've finally scored a job that reflects my CV, outlook and intentions perfectly! (Divine intervention perhaps?) The role involves brainstorming marketing strategies and identifying brand partnerships for pinky lefty causes (i.e. climate change, HIV prevention, teenage pregnancies, drink driving blah blah). So it's like a fluffy public sector role with all the glamour and sw@nk of a trendy ad agency minus all the bureaucratic nonsense and beige clothing...AND I now have an outlet for my skinny latte drinking ways. :lol:;)

It's a wicked agency so am very pleased. :D

Aaaah life is gooood…Hanging up the bunting now! 8)

EEEEEEEEK. :eek:

Yay! :D

(...you skinny little latte drinking pinko :lol:)

I'm off to down a few pints at the pub watching football, then drive my car to cruise for teenage girls, have unprotected sex with several in one night and then head to the junk yard to smash some refrigerators and release freon into the atmosphere. Have a good evening! :D ;)

Yay! :D

(...you skinny little latte drinking pinko :lol:)

I'm off to down a few pints at the pub watching football, then drive my car to cruise for teenage girls, have unprotected sex with several in one night and then head to the junk yard to smash some refrigerators and release freon into the atmosphere. Have a good evening! :D ;)

*throws a prawn sandwich* :lol:

;)

Congratulations - and pretty brave in these times to hold out for what you really want and feel you deserve. Good on ya !

this is why i miss having wheels

Well done son.

I went a whole year being a lazy jobless bum, great fun :D

Contract finishes end of Dec again so might do the same in 09 :)

Jesus, what a year…6 (SIX!!!) long months on the interview treadmill of doom – URGH (not that any of yous were to know! :p)

Try explaining why you're skint, struggling to pay a mortgage AND turning your nose up at perfectly respectable opportunities during a credit crunch. :lol:

(I've rejected five job offers :confused: – fickle me! :lol:)

Anyway AT LAST I've finally scored a job that reflects my CV, outlook and intentions perfectly! (Divine intervention perhaps?) The role involves brainstorming marketing strategies and identifying brand partnerships for pinky lefty causes (i.e. climate change, HIV prevention, teenage pregnancies, drink driving blah blah). So it's like a fluffy public sector role with all the glamour and sw@nk of a trendy ad agency minus all the bureaucratic nonsense and beige clothing...AND I now have an outlet for my skinny latte drinking ways. :lol:;)

It's a wicked agency so am very pleased. :D

Aaaah life is gooood…Hanging up the bunting now! 8)

EEEEEEEEK. :eek:

result :D

hope it works out

So it's like a fluffy public sector role with all the glamour and sw@nk of a trendy ad agency minus all the bureaucratic nonsense and beige clothing...AND I now have an outlet for my skinny latte drinking ways. :lol:;)

so we'll be seeing more of you on here then? ;):lol:

Aaaw well done honey, excellent news :D

I have my 3 month probationary review with my boss later too, i may be joining you with some eeeeeking :lol:

Aaaw well done honey, excellent news :D

I have my 3 month probationary review with my boss later too, i may be joining you with some eeeeeking :lol:

it's a different sort of 'eeek' this morning though, more of a 'bleeeeurgh' - feel absolutely RANCID. :cry:

sjdfghsdljkhgjkashjkfdshg

WHYYYYY was it a good idea to go all out on a midweek special like that?

Thanks all though! 8)

Back