Happy happy happyyyyyyyyy! :-)

Yay! :D

(...you skinny little latte drinking pinko :lol:)

I'm off to down a few pints at the pub watching football, then drive my car to cruise for teenage girls, have unprotected sex with several in one night and then head to the junk yard to smash some refrigerators and release freon into the atmosphere. Have a good evening! :D ;)

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:Thank you so much for that!!! about 2 weeks ago I was in the midst of a random conversation about the dangerous gas in fridges (granted we were all in a state and it was 8.00am on a Sunday morning - and it was imperative that we found out that info)

I will sleep easy now having tucked away that little bit of info for future sessions.... 8)

Jesus, what a year…6 (SIX!!!) long months on the interview treadmill of doom – URGH (not that any of yous were to know! :p)

Try explaining why you're skint, struggling to pay a mortgage AND turning your nose up at perfectly respectable opportunities during a credit crunch. :lol:

(I've rejected five job offers :confused: – fickle me! :lol:)

Anyway AT LAST I've finally scored a job that reflects my CV, outlook and intentions perfectly! (Divine intervention perhaps?) The role involves brainstorming marketing strategies and identifying brand partnerships for pinky lefty causes (i.e. climate change, HIV prevention, teenage pregnancies, drink driving blah blah). So it's like a fluffy public sector role with all the glamour and sw@nk of a trendy ad agency minus all the bureaucratic nonsense and beige clothing...AND I now have an outlet for my skinny latte drinking ways. :lol:;)

It's a wicked agency so am very pleased. :D

Aaaah life is gooood…Hanging up the bunting now! 8)

EEEEEEEEK. :eek:

Way to go Robder and well done you for sticking to your guns and getting what you really want!!!

Back