Happy Birthday Leese!

Leese said:
KarlosHx said:
What did you get then bday girl??? ;)

nothing yet sweetie, its tomorrow. What I do know is that we've got the bricky coming round tomorrow to build the conservatory wall, what more could a girl ask for :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Maybe Pauls going to dress up as a Bricky and then do a strip show for you and throw you against the wall in a moment of passion :lol: ;)

FunkyHouseKitten said:
KarlosHx said:
Maybe Pauls going to dress up as a Bricky and then do a strip show for you and throw you against the wall in a moment of passion :lol: ;)
I think maybe someones been imagining this before....Karlos?!?! ;) :lol: :lol:

What............me you mean?!?!? Never! :lol: ;)

KarlosHx said:

:lol: :lol: maybe you want it to be your birthday :lol: :lol:

stuie said:
Leese having a man with muscles like that must be like riding a bouncy castle! No? :lol: :oops:

I dont know, I've never rode (is that the right word or is it ridden?) a bouncy castle :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thanks Holly & FHK
huggles.gif

Leese said:
stuie said:
Leese having a man with muscles like that must be like riding a bouncy castle! No? :lol: :oops:

I dont know, I've never rode (is that the right word or is it ridden?) a bouncy castle :lol: :lol: :lol:

Well that's what it like in my mind, not with Paul you understand but just any beefcake! :lol: :lol:

stuie said:
Leese said:
stuie said:

Well that's what it like in my mind, not with Paul you understand but just any beefcake! :lol: :lol:

I'll get you your own little beefcake for Christmas, hows that? :lol: ;)

Leese said:
stuie said:
Leese said:
stuie said:

I'll get you your own little beefcake for Christmas, hows that? :lol: ;)

i could post something a bit horrid but i wont. for a change

Leese, thanks for being nice but i know there's not gonna be a beefcake under my tree this year. :lol:

Chewie, shut up and go home. :evil: ;)

Back