Happy Birthday Leese!

*clears throat*

*sings*

Happy Birthday to you. Happy Birthday to you. Happy Birthday dear Leese, Happy Birthday to you.

:p :lol:

awwww, thank you everyone, so sweet XxX

flowers.gif

Its tomorrow Chewie ;)

Leese said:
awwww, thank you everyone, so sweet XxX

flowers.gif

Its tomorrow Chewie ;)

shall i send u a nice pressie (its gonna be lateish cos i didnt know and its gonna take me a while to get it "sorted" ;) )

stuie said:
Leese said:
what a fantastic voice you have stuie :D

:lol: :lol:

i could of gone professional you know, but i had bigger fish to fry ;)

they're doing another X Factor next year, get yourself down to the auditions :lol: and I think you should sing the happy birthday number and see how far you get with it :lol:

chewie_oo7 said:
shall i send u a nice pressie (its gonna be lateish cos i didnt know and its gonna take me a while to get it "sorted" ;) )

as long as its an Abi Titmuss calender, together with Chewies latest then yes, send me a pressie :lol: ;)

Leese said:
chewie_oo7 said:

as long as its an Abi Titmuss calender, together with Chewies latest then yes, send me a pressie :lol: ;)

john leslie calender it is then!

Happy Birthday pretty ladieeeeeee :D xx

Let's hope our G4 boys win tomorrow and then that will really make your birthday ;)

Leese said:
they're doing another X Factor next year, get yourself down to the auditions :lol: and I think you should sing the happy birthday number and see how far you get with it :lol:

well don't tell everyone, keep it a secret but G4 was originally G5 until I got fed up with the skinny blonde one balling his eyes out all the time and the fat one coming on to me :lol:

Barbie said:
Happy Birthday pretty ladieeeeeee :D xx

Let's hope our G4 boys win tomorrow and then that will really make your birthday ;)

fankoo girly, I'm buffed up my texting fingers, and getting my landline ready to vote all I can, gonna get Paul to call and vote too :lol: my ultimate birthday pressie :lol:

KarlosHx said:
What did you get then bday girl??? ;)

nothing yet sweetie, its tomorrow. What I do know is that we've got the bricky coming round tomorrow to build the conservatory wall, what more could a girl ask for :lol: :lol:

stuie said:
well don't tell everyone, keep it a secret but G4 was originally G5 until I got fed up with the skinny blonde one balling his eyes out all the time and the fat one coming on to me :lol:

pmsl :lol: fancy doing a duo? I play a mean air guitar :lol: :lol:

Back