Hangover Club ....

Starting to feel uncharacteristically fragile this morning - family birthday on Sat 8) & best part of a bottle of bully on top of a number of home-made frozen mango daquiris 8)8) Sunday b4 midnight may have contributed to reckless booking out to Ibiza at 5.35am tomorrow.

Took until 6am this morning to get everything booked and no refunds on most so I'm blooming well going this time. Everything's starting to fill up a bit now ?!!

.. and whilst the weekend goes on and I'm finally here and installed at my little home from home in a somewhat hazy Ibiza, sober as a Chief Justice throughout the unfeasibly long journey, it hasn't taken more than 3 hours for me to change everything and extend my stay to Thursday night. So checking-in, in advance, for tomorrow and Thursday mornings. :p

.. and whilst the weekend goes on and I'm finally here and installed at my little home from home in a somewhat hazy Ibiza, sober as a Chief Justice throughout the unfeasibly long journey, it hasn't taken more than 3 hours for me to change everything and extend my stay to Thursday night. So checking-in, in advance, for tomorrow and Thursday mornings. :p

Like.

I'm a proper train wreck today. Just looked in the mirr:eek:r and seen a shadow of my former self and have the hand-shakes like I can't remember for a long while.

But BY GOD WAS IT WORTH IT .. thought I'd died and gone to heaven last night at Space. Have completely remastered the dancing arts (close eyes, go into tribal trance and HAVE IT !), sweated a swimming pool and lost so much weight around the waist that my shorts just dropped down when I buttoned them.. going to need a belt today ! ....

Preparty run went bar by Bora Bora (PANTS ALERT), Guarana (**** and empty), Wok n Roll (flippin ace music and great sushi but empty), KM5 (Deepflight in - Lomax & co. GREAT), PDB x 2 on the way to the door .. (can't remember which).

Toughed it out at Space from 2 to close. At least 6 more 'proper' vodka redbulls in there and was flying on rocket fuel all night. Gotta say Revolution last night up there with my best ever clubbing nights specifically COXY (on best ever form) and JOHN DIGWEED (awesome set) and still on a high this morning. By last 1/2 hour of Diggers' set bouncer came over and asked me in to DJ booth - a 1st for me. The whole place was BUZZING at the end of his set and he was on a real high. Left Coxy well gone 7 and the place still going off.

F***in GET IN THERE GUYS !!!!!!

Back