Hangover Club ....

puppylover

... anyone care to join me? I will be spending most of the day feeling very very sorry for myself and my sore, sore feet.... :cry::cry::cry::cry:

Sorry Pups. Fresh as the proverbial this morning despite 3 glasses of rose on an empty stomach.

Why sore feet?

Had a dinner dance last night from work and danced to cheesy music in 5" heels with random members of staff - feel very delicate today...:lol::lol:

... anyone care to join me? I will be spending most of the day feeling very very sorry for myself and my sore, sore feet.... :cry::cry::cry::cry:

Being an infrequent visitor, you should get special treatment, pups.:D

Would you like your coffee cup refilled? More toast perhaps?

Being an infrequent visitor, you should get special treatment, pups.:D

Would you like your coffee cup refilled? More toast perhaps?

Thanks for that mate, but i am struggling with the cuppa I made at 8.30 to be honest....

Thank fook I am working from home today ....... the rest of the guests buggered off to town when the bus dropped us off last night/early this morning - so god knows how they all feel - however they do have 10 - 20 years on me so no doubt fresh as fresh can be this morning - Gits!!!!:spank:

Can we ask what you were dancing to with these randoms? :lol:

Hope you feel better soon....I know its horrible but sometimes a fizzy drink helps!

Can we ask what you were dancing to with these randoms? :lol:

Hope you feel better soon....I know its horrible but sometimes a fizzy drink helps!

I have a vague recollection of dragging a boss from our Warwick office up on the dance floor and singing at him "oooooooooh your sex is on fire" :lol::lol::lol::lol:

My mate - said" you've pulled there - he's winking at you and has been most of the night" - until I pointed out, "No Dave, he doesnt, he just has a tick you muppet!! " PMSL

I may also have danced to some Motown 8) and some Black Eyed Peas :confused:

However there is no video evidence so it may not have happened (i can just keep telling myself that anyway)

Lovely Mr PL brought me a hangover breakfast up to the office - Toast dripping in Lurpak, tea and 2 ibruprofen.... I feel a LOT better now...:D

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a vague recollection of dragging a boss from our Warwick office up on the dance floor and singing at him "oooooooooh your sex is on fire" :lol::lol::lol::lol:

However there is no video evidence so it may not have happened (i can just keep telling myself that anyway)

Lovely Mr PL brought me a hangover breakfast up to the office - Toast dripping in Lurpak, tea and 2 ibruprofen.... I feel a LOT better now...:D

Quality performance!8)

Don't you just love the Work Night Out hangover? :lol::lol: I always disgrace myself.

I disgraced myself enough by walking across the Lee Westwood Championship golf course in 5" heels whilst quaffing champagne - apparently you have to have "proper footwear" to walk on the course...

Just remembered another bloke coming up to me and saying "you know xxxx and xxxx and you used to go clubbing to Shindig didnt you?" I said err yes, he said yeah - thought it was you - you and your husband came back to xxxxx flat after the club one night and you were both properly battered" :oops::oops::oops:

Ooops!:eek:

Just remembered another bloke coming up to me and saying "you know xxxx and xxxx and you used to go clubbing to Shindig didnt you?" I said err yes, he said yeah - thought it was you - you and your husband came back to xxxxx flat after the club one night and you were both properly battered" :oops::oops::oops:

BUSTED :lol:

Emma - I agree a fizzy drink nearly always sorts me out. It's got to be Fanta lemon or orange though for it to do the trick!

My mate - said" you've pulled there - he's winking at you and has been most of the night" - until I pointed out, "No Dave, he doesnt, he just has a tick you muppet!! " PMSL

dont you just love being battered around your bosses :lol:

thankfully today i can jst sit on the sidelines n laugh at the state my 2 bosses are gona be in, in a few hours time :lol:

The tea is working a treat and I just found this gem on YouTube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F-b1ZuLwYGs Never heard of the series at all...
- thank god I have no taxing work to do today - I knew I would feel like this yesterday so got all the urgent / difficult stuff done yesterday - only random bits and bobs to do today so nothing too pressing....

yes of course you can - Welcome to the self inflicted pain club - too much Ibiza fun then eh?? Bet your getting no sympathy from my son either :lol::lol::lol:

yes been ill since getting back. think my party schedule was a bit overloaded, body went into shutdown mode after a week of it!!

wasnt helped as i went into work mon and tues - didnt want them to think i was partied out like!!!

your son is in the office banging out the toolroom knights ibiza album very helpful:lol:

I disgraced myself enough by walking across the Lee Westwood Championship golf course in 5" heels whilst quaffing champagne - apparently you have to have "proper footwear" to walk on the course...

Bluddy brililant!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I was surprisingly fresh this morning despite 6 pints last night, which was good as I had to drive out to the traffic police office on the edge of town to renew my car registration.

Dragging a bit now though... not good as I've a big evening planned!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I was surprisingly fresh this morning despite 6 pints last night, which was good as I had to drive out to the traffic police office on the edge of town to renew my car registration.

Dragging a bit now though... not good as I've a big evening planned!

I am out with the parents tonight for Mums Birthday - I am designated driver - I have made the grown up decision - save the the next batch of liver innhilation til tomorrow night and Sunday :lol::lol::lol:

Surefire hangover prevention :

Drink a pint of water and have an AlkaSeltzer XS before going to bed after a night out (you might as well ...). Always wake up feeling right as rain.

Back