Hangover Club

Buckley

Ouch!

In my mate's restaurant for five yesterday, bed at 2am, up at 5.30am and in the office before 7.

Coffee, water, coffee, water, coffee........

on the flipside ythis is the first morning this week I havent had a hangover.............got a very grotty botty though!! :oops:

on the flipside ythis is the first morning this week I havent had a hangover.............got a very grotty botty though!! :oops:

How do you manage three hangovers on three consecutive weekdays? :lol: \no wonder yer arse is in tatters.

How do you manage three hangovers on three consecutive weekdays? :lol: \no wonder yer arse is in tatters.

birthday monday nice meal indoors..lot's of vino, tuesday sister in law had us round for dinner.....more vino......to be honest I had a couple of glasses last night too....but no hangover today thankfully!

I had a hangover yest after going to a charity black tie do on Tues night, my god I felt rough, I even woke up fully dressed :eek::lol:

Thankfully you didn't start a "Grotty botty club" thread :lol::lol:

I expect to be seeing many more of these "Hangover club" threads as we get nearer to the festive season.

Buckers don't be such a "hangover fascist" my dodgy arse may well be booze related, therefore I have as much right to be in here as you!

Fell asleep just as England kicked off and woke up at 5.30 this morning! So thought i'd grab another hour before baby woke! Feel fantastic thanks.:lol:

Cheers - glad you're feeling chipper!:twisted: :)lol:)

Thanks sir, I will depart from this thread now and leave you to it.

ps - party at the Abbey still on? Smartie Partie is looking out the window as Prydz meant to be playing at Matter that night so may have a nose down there after.

Thanks sir, I will depart from this thread now and leave you to it.

ps - party at the Abbey still on? Smartie Partie is looking out the window as Prydz meant to be playing at Matter that night so may have a nose down there after.

Yup - there should be an eflyer up here this week mate.

Be good to have a beer! (Even typing 'beer' is making me queasy:lol:)

Back