Halloween Parties 2017

I really fancy Salinas. Does anyone fancy babysitting a two year old? Just need to run it past the wife

Failing that is there anywhere to go with a two year old? I remember being in Almeria one year on Halloween & the streets were alive with people all dressed up. Anywhere in Ibiza the same? The little fella wants to show off his costume.
Lamuella in the day

We went to Lamuella.

It was full of w*nkers. Stuck up there own arse, prentious w*nkers. Felt like we'd walked in to a private kids party. They were all English too. We stayed for 45 mins cos my son was having fun.
But there was an awful atmosphere.

Think Made In Chelsea but worse.

Last edited:
We went to Lamuella.

It was full of w*nkers. Stuck up there own arse, prentious w*nkers. Felt like we'd walked in to a private kids party. They were all English too. We stayed for 45 mins cos my son was having fun.
But there was an awful atmosphere.

Think Made In Chelsea but worse.
Ahh mate sorry about that .. we was going to go out, then just stayed in argued about my sons lack of action on his home work , so I hit the gin .

Modern parenting

Ahh mate sorry about that .. we was going to go out, then just stayed in argued about my sons lack of action on his home work , so I hit the gin .

Modern parenting

Not your fault mate, it's one of those things.
It was just a really cliquey, unfriendly look you up and down crowd.

It's part of modern Ibiza I'm afraid.

22852971_1157904664341865_7427341450380872242_n.jpg

Already seen plenty of daylight walkers this morning all returning from various nights out. Part of me is jealous, the most part of me is glad I'm not going to feel like shit for two days

Anyone know what time the Salinas Hostal party will finish?
I'm in Talamanca now and want to know if it's worth getting a taxi now?

Thanks

Anyone know what time the Salinas Hostal party will finish?
I'm in Talamanca now and want to know if it's worth getting a taxi now?

Thanks

I just drove past it 10 minutes ago. It seemed relatively quiet looking from the outside.

Back