Guy Gerber's Rumors at Destino 2016

Absolutely 100% Perfect! Both for Destino and Guy Gerber

13151670_10154773567079838_3422284713945270634_n.jpg

I guess this will remain as a free event? I guess because it's a bigger spot, it would be able to accommodate all the people interested in this event, so it doesn't feel rammed like Beachouse. It's a cool concept, I think it's nice and gives me an excuse to hang out at Destino. Wonder if they'll be doing Solomun + Live and Luciano events there as well. Also, another chance for me to see Sasha in Ibiza!

Perfect fit for both Destino and Guy IMO... should be a brilliant event.

Gutted it's Space Opening the same weekend I am on The Island and I cannot justify missing that one last time.

It would have been e a perfect pre party before heading to Pacha for Solomun+1

How's the Rumors situation working with free entry? Is it a case of get there early or is it not that rammed?

Is it a nightmare getting in though? I could see it being absolute carnage with free entry...

not as far as I know. I've not been back since the opening, but haven't heard any bad comments and thus think it should still be alright.

Is it a nightmare getting in though? I could see it being absolute carnage with free entry...

A friend of mine went the second week and said it was never overly crowded at least according to her. The reason why I think it would not be a nightmare getting in is simply because its not super easy to get to. And since they aren't running any shuttles while it may be free entry you still have to pay for transport to and from. Well worth it to me but maybe not to some others, I'll also be staying in Ibiza Town so easy trip.

If rumors free i may have a go as a bro uk dj mixin in Paris 2 years ago, told me to see Guy Gerber
i didnt like Luciano destino opening ,music was fine before sunset & his mix :D, i just land & leave ibz the dates Luciano is at Destino but without me :p

A friend of mine went the second week and said it was never overly crowded at least according to her. The reason why I think it would not be a nightmare getting in is simply because its not super easy to get to. And since they aren't running any shuttles while it may be free entry you still have to pay for transport to and from. Well worth it to me but maybe not to some others, I'll also be staying in Ibiza Town so easy trip.

If it's anywhere near as good as it was at Beachouse I'd crawl there on my hands and knees. Best party on the island for a long time in my view

IMO the vibe has changed a bit compared to beachouse but you go and then report at how it was for you!

If it's anywhere near as good as it was at Beachouse I'd crawl there on my hands and knees. Best party on the island for a long time in my view
Last sunday Gerber had to play inside at Tox. No open air party. They transmitted the music outside until maybe 9 PM.

Back