guest lists...

I've just recalled bringing out M & S Set Honey in exchange for Manumission guestlist for 7 in the early 2000s:lol:

I used to get on the Innervisions list whenever they were in the north east but that was done on their web site before you had to pay for the privilege, I gave Four Tet a sampler last year so he put me on his warehouse project night list, as Burridge says i am happy to pay and support I'm just not a blagger..

We have a personal policy of never asking for guestlist. We've been offered more than a few times, and have accepted some of course.
If your DJ mate is booked for something and offers a guestlist, it's no loss to him/her personally. But when it's their own night, you're pulling money from them personally so buy the bloody ticket.

In days when I had list powers, the guaranteed way for you to get knocked back was to ask for more than you (someone I know) plus 2, to ask for someone I didn't know when you weren't coming yourself or to be a creepy bloke I barely knew claiming he was bringing girls who were 'very friendly'.

Ibiza workers lists were always fun - oh, so your cousin you begged to put on is actually a random tourist you charged 10 euros?:lol:

love it Buckers. List powers!

I agree with him on pretty much all those points, and have read many a DJ mate moan about this but I don't think blaggers are always necessarily tight or bullshitters. Sometimes you just don't want to freeze your testicles off on a January night waiting in some painstakingly slow 45 minute queue around the block and will therefore pursue any avenue to avoid that scenario. Personally I think the worst of all are the ones that pretend to be your mates in order to push in the queue or the hot girls. who never have to queue. ever.

I agree with him on pretty much all those points, and have read many a DJ mate moan about this but I don't think blaggers are always necessarily tight or bullshitters. Sometimes you just don't want to freeze your testicles off on a January night waiting in some painstakingly slow 45 minute queue around the block and will therefore pursue any avenue to avoid that scenario. Personally I think the worst of all are the ones that pretend to be your mates in order to push in the queue or the hot girls. who never have to queue. ever.
Darn hot girls! :mad:

got a ☠ tip for u guyz, if u want to be on free guestlist without annoying any Dj

Just put in a paper saying Looking for guestlist ,tie it around ur neck and it will work
I didnt experience it but last year along Labyrint party ,I was sitting in front of Pacha guestlist entrance door while an old lady ask Who want free guestlist,2 guys say yes and they enter with the lady
simple as that as you will always find some people having them + 1-2 that stood them last mn

got a ☠ tip for u guyz, if u want to be on free guestlist without annoying any Dj

Just put in a paper saying Looking for guestlist ,tie it around ur neck and it will work
I didnt experience it but last year along Labyrint party ,I was sitting in front of Pacha guestlist entrance door while an old lady ask Who want free guestlist,2 guys say yes and they enter with the lady
simple as that as you will always find some people having them + 1-2 that stood them last mn

Downside - you might look like a tool with a sign hanging around your neck. Could always stamp it on your forehead? :lol:

Downside - you might look like a tool with a sign hanging around your neck. Could always stamp it on your forehead? :lol:
I didnt answer Yes as I was on free Guestlist thanks to techno mate :Me+1 ?
and even without guestlist,Nick Curly ?ask to give me one when seeing entering pacha and ask for a pic (long story months b4 , as I ended to a party in Paris with Nick when I was supposed to see only Erick Morillo at other club but get turned back by physionomist even saying I got a friend entered 20mn ago that invited me to his VIP table (yeh Paris sucks with this kind of posh places ) even having pre paid tix ,they refound us weeks later ) ,I ve made a joke ,saying in Paris we pay the tick n get turned back while in ibz ,I may see both Erick n Nick at same party for free :p,still on my insta with the 1rst pick with Nick ,n saying I'm not enough VIP to see Erick in Paris ?
Bth I get rid of of fb/insta since November,Hope to keep my promise once landing in ibz ? What happens in ibz stays in ibz! :p

Last edited:

How old, I'm old!

50-60, i dont consider myself as young (20-35)?

some mate i havent heard for ages , last ibz was 2002, just gave me a tip yesterday, to enter ushuaia for free but will keep this to very VERY closed mates, i could use his trick (not reliable 100%) but i won't even, it worked for him 2 weeks ago Ants & Big with D Guetta

I just saw along my Ig feed that a guy I met summer 17 was giving Paradise glist to girls
I guess ,even not a girl ,its legit to ask as I've already help this guy ,ride from amnesia to Pacha prince cafe then to a private villa (wanted to say No for 2nd free rides as I was really tired 10am ,for private party but didnt know he was DJ,always in dc10 Booth,he already invited me to private party but I was too busy I forgot to ask the day after )
Not very willing to go to Paradise but for free it's hard to say No ?
Got a nice video of him beating on my drums while I was driving,he knows how to bang on a drum ?

Back