guardia warning

They had some pretty mean guns on display this year too!! Wouldn't even dare chancing driving drunks (or otherwise..). 6am being dragged about with one of those things in your face... no thanks. I'll stick to being taken up a dark road in the middle of nowhere by a very burly spanish guy who's only english is "taxi" and "money?". Much safer. :lol:

Got back yesterday, the only problem we had with them was at around 5am walking back down from San An to the Bay (Down past Bay Bar & the Windmill etc) a friend was picking up some green and was spotted by the civil, around 6 of them came over questioned us, we couldn't understand them at all so one of my friends asked them if they could speak any english, they didn't take kindly to this and slapped him across the face, they then fully searched us and made us drop the boxers to look at the crown jewels and sent us on oru way, wasn't nice but apart from that we didn't have any other problems, all in all be discreet if you are doing anything they may dissaprove of! :)

Got back yesterday, the only problem we had with them was at around 5am walking back down from San An to the Bay (Down past Bay Bar & the Windmill etc) a friend was picking up some green and was spotted by the civil, around 6 of them came over questioned us, we couldn't understand them at all so one of my friends asked them if they could speak any english, they didn't take kindly to this and slapped him across the face, they then fully searched us and made us drop the boxers to look at the crown jewels and sent us on oru way, wasn't nice but apart from that we didn't have any other problems, all in all be discreet if you are doing anything they may dissaprove of! :)

wow!..sounds like you just fell short of being....:eek:

just got back yesterday...
main problem with guardia was at the zoo project parking area entry!

every time we went there, there were many of the men in green and there is no way u can pass them without some conversation with them...

one time they actually stopped us for a check - believe me u dont wanna expireance this! very emberassing way of being checked by police, the car was checked all over including the baggage and so on...

i saw people getting to Zoo from another way around, somewhere through the wood behind the parking... this can be the safest way i suppose :)

img_012938895_normal.JPG

virtual-nights

did they put that geezer/peeping Tom with the red pants in jail ?
:))

Back