Grego's Crónica de Eivissa (Sep 23-27th) - REVIEW

vale, estamos de acuerdo que no estamos de acuerdo!;)
exacto!!!!!!!!!!:D:D:D
mi primer Dc10 y ya quieres que lo tiren abajo... por encima de mi cadaver:lol::lol::lol:
( over my dead body....:lol::lol::lol:)

You feelings when you talk about Ibiza are so mystic

the photo does it no justice, you have to be there!;)

these are better shots of baluard de santa llucía (thanks mackie), although they still don't quite capture what its like at night.:D :D 8) 8)

256249872_058ee19ec9.jpg

260823842_957a88da94.jpg

266023811_e8bcafe098.jpg

260823893_91041872d0.jpg

THIS IS what Sundays at Space has been, is and always will be about. Happy huge smiles:D , feel good balearic vibes, “proper terrace music”, loads of hands in the air moments, flip-flopped/sandalled feet on terracota tiles, loads of sing-a-longs, sun beating down on you as the blue mesh flaps in the breeze and of course all the rather stereotypical but yet essential Sundays at space criterion such as cheering of passing planes, sunglasses galore8) , a true international crowd, daft costumes and acting like the person next to you from Canada/New Zealand/Argentina is your best mate in the whole world.

Absolutely Spot on! And Great Review I've only just got around to reading it!8)

not only one of the top reviews but also an inspiration to anyone (like me) who thought getting hitched and having kids spelt the end! your review may lead to bigger things in my life and i will blame you:)

not only one of the top reviews but also an inspiration to anyone (like me) who thought getting hitched and having kids spelt the end! your review may lead to bigger things in my life and i will blame you:)

thanks boss, i'll gladly shoulder the blame if you become happily married with amazing children!;) :D 8)

Ditto for me too Grego really looking forward to my 2 weeks this summer but next year is going to be even harder to persuade my other half to come out again! (She thinks there's other places we could go:cry: :cry: phhhfff:!: )

Back