Grego's Crónica de Eivissa (Sep 23-27th) - REVIEW

When you and Nick came into Rachel's apartment in the afternoon after WLS on your way to DC10.
Jon had passed out but me and Rach were still tempted to go :twisted:

haha, i do remember i was joking!;) :p

you should have come, you would have loved all the ker-razy people!;) :lol:

haha, i do remember i was joking!;) :p

you should have come, you would have loved all the ker-razy people!;) :lol:

I dont think I'm quite kerrrazzyy enough for DC10, I much prefered sitting on Rachel's balcony getting pissed ;)

Ibiza2.gif
maybe? :p

vale tío!!
033102beer_1_prv.gif

grego, this is definitely one of the best (if not THE best) reviews i've ever read. this is just so great - all these details, the emotional stuff - whoa!!!

i definitely agree with you about pacha. and i understand that dc10 must have changed a lot during the past few years. i for myself still love to go there, i met many lovely people there and i always enjoyed the terrace...but yes, i can't compare to earlier years. so that's my excuse for still going ;)

Ibiza2.gif
maybe? :p

vale tío!!
033102beer_1_prv.gif

correcto capitán;) :lol:

trato hecho.:D ;)

por cierto, i tried looking for a foto of baluard de santa llucía but couldn't find one. do you have a good one que encaja con mi descripción.

Last edited by a moderator:
@ anja - maybe next time?!;) :)

@ nostrum - grazie amico, dc10 is still good just in a different way from what i liked about it.:D

EEEEEmotional stuff! nice!!

Wish I had gone to Release Yourself but spent the weeks leading up to going deciding whether to go to Cocoon or not.

RE Pacha Some people love the glamour of it others find it pretentious but
Me n my mates loved the place too. Especially my mate....we all went twice together during our week but on our Borra Borra (nights off) he still ended up going down another 2 times on his own so think you found a kindred spirit!

EEEEEmotional stuff! nice!!

Wish I had gone to Release Yourself but spent the weeks leading up to going deciding whether to go to Cocoon or not.

RE Pacha Some people love the glamour of it others find it pretentious but
Me n my mates loved the place too. Especially my mate....we all went twice together during our week but on our Borra Borra (nights off) he still ended up going down another 2 times on his own so think you found a kindred spirit!

yeah i've never been to RY before cos always been too tired or doing other things on a monday night. will defo go to it again tho!8) :D

Great review, I enjoyed reading this. Still have yet to go to Pacha, but your description has whetted my appetite more than ever.:twisted:

Back