Great Britain RIP

so you've never pulled a favour or two... or have a stash of embarassing photos involving you and your mates...

tis no biggie. ;):lol:

The greatest trick the tories ever pulled off was to convince Chewie that their old boy's network didn't exist...

We're never gonna agree on this are we? :lol:

The greatest trick the tories ever pulled off was to convince Chewie that their old boy's network didn't exist...

it does exist. but as an issue to vote on, it really is bottom of my list! ;):lol:

I don't think anyone denies it doesn't exist, but frankly in the grand scheme of things, aside from the (not insignificant) injustice of it all (that could be similalry mirrored by any of the other political parties I'm sure) (not to mention it's nothing we wouldn't do ourselves;)), it's not too material to how effective they are as a Govt, is it?

It's how their policies affect the 70 odd million other members of our population.

And every discussion of the Bullingdon Club and not on, say ID cards, the funding of local services, management of the NHS, Trident...etc... is another step towards the dumbing down of political debate and Americanisation of our society (goddammit!).

Imagine though, all your pals at Uni...Plus a few of the local characters from the Union bar...And the local Big Man On Campus...20 years later you end up still together and running the country. How mad is that?! :eek:

I take my hat off to you for being balanced and not just sleceting articles to support your arguments.

she's hardly an impartial voice is she, judging by the other articles she's written! :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Is that a tax on fat arms?

no its a 2% reduction on fat arms, with the reduction probably ending up at some state school to be used fry chips, which in turns to creates the fat arms of the future. Thus Saving the grand sum of £6.99.

Genius.

Back