Got laid off! A sign???....

just go pal and worry about it when u get there ibiza will get rid of ant ill feeling

hugeee amounts of money is completly unnecessary,...take some sensible cash,...get a job then get talking to other workers and try and move in with some of those,.....thats wot i did this season,...ended up paying just 60 euros for a week,....much much better than a hostel!

alltho when i was staying @ a hostel,....hostel Horizonte was really really good,...@ 20 euros a night << u can make 3 times that ina night! this hostel also had a pool :D

makka said:
hugeee amounts of money is completly unnecessary,...take some sensible cash,...get a job then get talking to other workers and try and move in with some of those,.....thats wot i did this season,...ended up paying just 60 euros for a week,....much much better than a hostel!

alltho when i was staying @ a hostel,....hostel Horizonte was really really good,...@ 20 euros a night << u can make 3 times that ina night! this hostel also had a pool :D

I'm sure he'll appreciate your advice but Nish started this thread back in may last year :lol:

Don't worry, blame Chewie ;)

allysface.gif

Retail!?

RUBBISH!!

Weekend working and bank holiday working and all that.

no no no no no Cheeeeewwwieee baby!

Back