Got a Few Nights of Partying: Survivoral Tips

Thanks Kimajy! I never heard of those red krill! I am buying some my next refill I always just get the omega 3,6,9.

Agreed that the list should be sticky'ed somewhere. great job! Thanks for all the advice for us virgins! Thanks for starting the conversation Silo!

Can't buy it but most important thing for me is SLEEP, and don't forget to EAT between clubs/nights.

Hide your gear, I've been stopped and searched by the police and doormen. Also seen Spainish lads searched including boxes on the beach at Bora Bora.

If you're feeling tired, or your friends start making noises about missing a club/party-don't listen because the party you eventually liven up in will be worth it 8)

Awesome advice right there, exactly what i was looking for, thanks very much!

In terms of club nights, has anyone done DC10 Mon pm and then moved on to Cocoon later? Is this worth doing and is there a last entry into Cocoon (thinking probably not)? I am definitely planning DC1O but dont want to miss out on an Amensia experience!

Dc10 then onto Cocoon seems like the done route, if you're skint, have a cheap beer inbetween. We went to dc10 and then onto Space to meet some friends, stopped on the beach in the middle watched a thunder storm over the sea with a small bottle of vodka

Essential stuff. I always mix one up before and after clubbing - and also pour some into a small bottle of water during the day if I'm out in the heat for hours. It really makes a difference. Also helps rehydrate if you have too much red bull/fags - high caffeine/nicotine combo = dehydration fast. Staying hydrated means staying on top.... or at least sufficiently vertical anyway !

8 other useful extras if you're really intending on "doing Ibiza properly" :

- Alkaseltzer XS - still does it like no other

- Zantac (no-one wants to faff around with antacids - these stop it before it even happens)

- Dettol antibacterial wipes / pocket wetwipes (for your bum, when you get caught short in the middle of nowhere and wind up hiding behind some bush ... beats trying to find anything resembling a broad leaf in midsummer - it's bad enough when it happens as it is ! :rolleyes:)

- Daktarin spray (or cream) - athlete's foot can set in quick with a roasting club, closed shoes and hours on the dancefloor, especially if you don't wear liner socks (I never do) ... this knocks it back fast. If it festers whilst you're out there can take weeks to shift when you get home plus very unpleasant.

- Zovirax - if you're prone to cold sores when run down, don't get caught without ... days of imbibing = major trigger

- Nivea Lip Repair (not sun block stuff) - a proper 'large one' can easily show through in lips like limestone cliffs after 2 days on the razzle in the heat. Get them kissable again in a couple of hours

- Bananas (meaningful solid energy food when the thought of anything is hard to come to terms with)

.... I could go on ... but above all else if you're really going to 'go for it' take comfortable well-fitting shoes. Your feet take an absolute hammering when you're partying for days at a time.There are quite a few on here will testify you can literally dance the soles of your feet off, and when you're sh!t faced may not even notice until the damage is done :twisted:

PS - I usually take Imodium plus rather than the regular stuff... tends to work fast and act long so you can get on with enjoying your trip ;)

Great list (starts scribbling down everything)
thanks a million- count down is on now, this day 2 weeks will be there. :eek::eek: Excited much!!!!!

Back