Gordan Ramsey

"...
Ramsay’s mistress Symonds once spoke to a newspaper about
her year-long affair with Archer ...

She said:
“He used me shamelessly like all the others.
He told me he needed help in his campaign but all he wanted was sex." :lol: :lol:

She revealed she made love to Archer, then 61, in his marital bed
and that he begged her to dress in stockings and suspenders
while he wore baggy white underpants. :lol: :lol: :lol:
..."
(http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/news/83126/Cheat-n-two-veg.html)

i do think gordon could have reached a little higher up the mistress food chain...
she sounds horrendous...!:spank:

"...
Ramsay’s mistress Symonds once spoke to a newspaper about
her year-long affair with Archer ...

She said:
“He used me shamelessly like all the others.
He told me he needed help in his campaign but all he wanted was sex." :lol: :lol:

She revealed she made love to Archer, then 61, in his marital bed
and that he begged her to dress in stockings and suspenders
while he wore baggy white underpants. :lol: :lol: :lol:
..."
(http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/news/83126/Cheat-n-two-veg.html)

Thought she was billing herself as a "professional mistress" to sell her new book (yuck, yuck..) She sounds a bit naive for a professional anything... As for Gordon, no smoke without fire and all that stuff - feel for his wife who seems lovely, know just how she must be feeling - confused, angry and sad...

I used to date this spanish girl Anabel in 1999 who had previously worked for GR. Admittedly, she had mental issues but was emphatically clear on her thoughts on her ex-employer

"ES UN CABRON, MANDON y JODIDO HIJO DE PUTA!!!"

basically, she wasn't a fan

One of our clients at the moment is *insert name of Michelin award winning chef* and he said (allegedly :lol:) Ramsay has been a boy for years and everyone in the chef world has known about his 'indiscretions', he's just surprised he got away with it for so long.

That's exactly the same story I got from the current b/friend of "a lady who has been there" and played toad in the hole within the last 7 years too!! :lol::lol::lol:

dunno whether its true or not

real loser in the situation is his wife Tana

either

a) he is a cheating rat and she looks stupid

b) this bint is telling porkies and is causing untold damage to their marraige

true or not - this "woman" penning that book is a disgrace

Hey Mambs, I didn't realise you were in Gloucester too! Whereabouts are you? Not that I would stalk you (but then again, I could do with a new hobby:twisted:). I'm dead centre near the park.

her fella's the one in the sunglasses

funeral_350x243.jpg

give up now, pal

do you think you could post a foto of each of them ...
no :lol:
... but i think marco pierre white was hot some years ago:
11il2xv.jpg

btw: the most annoying ***** for my taste is jamie olivier,
i alway want to destroy my tv as soon as his face appears and starts blabbering :)

Hey Mambs, I didn't realise you were in Gloucester too! Whereabouts are you? Not that I would stalk you (but then again, I could do with a new hobby:twisted:). I'm dead centre near the park.

You can stalk me if ya like, one more wouldnt hurt :lol:

I moved here in January of this year from Birmingham, i live at Gloucester Docks, your not far away from me then :D

ohhhh.... ok.........:lol:

if that wifey stands by him, i dont feel sorry for her.....
& it looks like she is! :rolleyes:

She's keeping a dignified silence, and she's been good for him! Her old man is the CEO of Ramsey's holding company, and lent him the money to start it up when he left Aubergine!

I guess there must be some truth in it, otherwise he'd be suing!

Like his shows, think he's clever & funny! Not sure what i think now, its not like he's just been caught with his trousers down once, 7 years with that bimbo is a different story!

there's definately truth in it!! he's admitted it hasnt he??? i just think its sad that the wifey has chosen to stay with him because she feels that without him she's worthless.....:rolleyes:
i'd kick his fat arse out of the mansion & then start the legal proceeding of getting half of what he's made...... :lol:

"Anyway... I definately think he cheated. There's no smoke without fire! And he always brags about being such a man's man.... I can definately imagine him cheating on his poor docile wife. "

I dont think for a minute his Mrs is docile. He does the alpha male thing and if you get one of those or go for them , they shag about, its in nature and has been for about 40m years. its nothing new.

My view - 'who cares' itsd none of my business - its his thing and if he's getting he butt whipped and using amyl etc brilliant, as well as saving his mrs the effort and - if its not her thiog well once that little seed is planted he'll go and get it somewhere.

Marriage is a lkudicrous insitution the way its still done these days - a licence for mutual mental torture. - absurd.

Guy in specs

Im sure i met him in el divinio - very interesting underworld type - friend of the owner electric blue jacket - like 'sexy beast' - but not

Back