Gordan Ramsey

"...
... new show on Channel 4 ... Gordon Ramsay's Bedroom Nightmares.
... then I switched it over to E4 ... S**g Along With Ramsay...
..."

2nrhsv4.gif

ps:

2jdhmb5.jpg

wtf ??? :lol:

"Gordon has a smidgen of another ladies butter on his sausage and left her sporting a wizards sleeve...or is it just scandal...:arrow: Either way it brings a tear to the eye...

2jdhmb5.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
isnt it spelt GORDON????
anywho, i LOVE gordon ramsey!!! i'd do him in a flash.... he's hot! yummmmy

(please tell me he didnt touch that slapper with the book above?? wasnt it some blonde professional mistress or something??)

His supposed mistress is rank. I think he's got better taste, esp for a 7 year affair.

Euuuw how anyone can find that crater-face attractive is beyond me! Yuk!

Anyway... I definately think he cheated. There's no smoke without fire! And he always brags about being such a man's man.... I can definately imagine him cheating on his poor docile wife.

One of our clients at the moment is *insert name of Michelin award winning chef* and he said (allegedly :lol:) Ramsay has been a boy for years and everyone in the chef world has known about his 'indiscretions', he's just surprised he got away with it for so long.

"Ms Symonds ... is the author of the book Having An Affair? A Handbook For The Other Woman."

Publicity stunt.

I wonder if he's as rude to his (alleged) mistresses as he is to the participants of his shows.

"That was crap!!!! Call yourself a woman???? Get out of my sight, you make me SICK!!!!"

"Urgh!!! That tastes disgusting!!! WHERE ARE YOUR F**KING STANDARDS????"

etc etc

Repeat to fade.

Think its a load of baws. Hwoever, I think GR is a **** of the highest order and its quite amusing his character is being assasinated in the press (although he will emerge from it looking shinier than ever i reckon)

... anywho, i LOVE gordon ramsey!!!
i'd do him in a flash.... he's hot! yummmmy ...

I too find Gordon Ramsey attractive :confused: ...

"...
Gordon Ramsay tops 'SEXIEST CHEF' poll despite affair claim

Gordon Ramsay has been voted Britain's sexiest male celebrity chef
despite - or perhaps because of - reports of an alleged affair.

Here is the full top 10:

1. Gordon Ramsay

2. Jean-Christophe Novelli

3. Marco-Pierre White

4. James Martin

5. Jamie Oliver

6. Raymond Blanc

7. Hugh Fearnley-Whittingstall

8. Gary Rhodes

9. Ainsley Harriott

10. Simon Rimmer
..."
(http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/new...s-sexiest-chef-poll-despite-affair-claim.html)

I too find Gordon Ramsey attractive :confused:, i dont know why :lol:

:lol: same, same.... i think its the arrogance... & the fact that he's worked his way from being a povo to a multi-millionaire by cooking scrumptious food! (yum!)..... i only got hooked in2 the gordon ramsey fascination when i was in london last.... he's bloomin everywhere over there... ! :lol:

"...
Ramsay’s mistress Symonds once spoke to a newspaper about
her year-long affair with Archer ...

She said:
“He used me shamelessly like all the others.
He told me he needed help in his campaign but all he wanted was sex." :lol: :lol:

She revealed she made love to Archer, then 61, in his marital bed
and that he begged her to dress in stockings and suspenders
while he wore baggy white underpants. :lol: :lol: :lol:
..."
(http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/news/83126/Cheat-n-two-veg.html)

"
Here is the full top 10:

1. Gordon Ramsay

2. Jean-Christophe Novelli

3. Marco-Pierre White

4. James Martin

5. Jamie Oliver

6. Raymond Blanc

7. Hugh Fearnley-Whittingstall

8. Gary Rhodes

9. Ainsley Harriott

10. Simon Rimmer
..."
(http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/new...s-sexiest-chef-poll-despite-affair-claim.html)

do you think you could post a foto of each of them & us chicks can rate them for you?? i wanna know what 'ainsley harriott' looks like.... he sounds hot2! ! !!!!!!!!!

:lol::lol::lol::lol: i'm bored! :oops:

Back