Google +

Ya, but the question is how many of those users ever log in to Google+
Was discussing this with a bunch of mine the other night and the consensus was no one :lol:

Ya, but the question is how many of those users ever log in to Google+
Was discussing this with a bunch of mine the other night and the consensus was no one :lol:

This is true, I did way back and haven't ever added any photos or details!

I started using google+ again as I see the need to have everything stored on the internet somewhere so documents / files can accessed from any pc / laptop. The google+ mix of the potential cloud solution and social is excellent imo, unfortunately the social element is not yet too well used! Not sure who many of the people in my aquantence's circle are but they post some very interesting tech articles:lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Just had Google come in to sell this to us.

The main attraction for business is the fact they are now feeding Google+ comments from brand pages into the natural search listings.

Plus if you have a large circle of friends (yet to meet someone who has) then you might find their comments or pages they +1 in your search results next time you Google something.

Plus if you have a large circle of friends (yet to meet someone who has) then you might find their comments or pages they +1 in your search results next time you Google something.
The fact that Google makes everything you do public and searchable (as opposed to the FB, which despite its problems does let you keep a lot of stuff limited) is exactly why I won't use it!

The fact that Google makes everything you do public and searchable (as opposed to the FB, which despite its problems does let you keep a lot of stuff limited) is exactly why I won't use it!

Isn't that the point of the +1 though? To tell the public you like something?

Has anyone else had a little surge in people joining google+/ adding them to circles? Had notification of several people I sent requests to an age ago joining google+ over the past few days. Hadn't been on there for months previously.

11142.jpg

G+ .....

Back