Good food in ibiza?

L

LokiUS530

What is a realllly good place to eat in ibiza, and what is the best thing to order...... i hate eating nasty food lol .. well doesnt everyone..... also how much does it cost for a dinner (roughly).... annndddd last thing does ibiza have supermarkets?

i'm renting a villa i'd rather shop then eat out all the time and i'm staying for 2 weeks lol i'd figure something out

villa mercedes looks really nice. IG could prob tell u the menu! ;) :lol:

There are supermarkets, McRackin frequently visits the Lidl I believe ;)

can I just make a bet?

All these plans ur making (seems to be a few) will all go Tong when u reach the island and Ill prob find u in the corner of DC10 waffling nonsense! :lol:

nish said:
McRackin frequently visits the Lidl I believe
you are wrong nishy - i have only been once!! :p

28505938-db8d-02000180-.jpg

(to buy the camera with which i took this picture ;) )

LOL...... then what should i order when i go out to eat! My grandmother was in spain and she had paella and she loved it..... she does also like chicken hearts.... so i'll listen to you guys instead lol

LokiUS530 said:
LOL...... then what should i order when i go out to eat! My grandmother was in spain and she had paella and she loved it..... she does also like chicken hearts.... so i'll listen to you guys instead lol

Yes! Listen to us!

I LOVE chicken fillet in pepper steak! LOVE IT! :p

you r right Nish, well Villa Mercedes has an ok menu but the place is - honestly - better for appetizers, drinks and the stunning views over the bay from the balcomy or just to go and sit and have a drink in one of the maroccan tents! absolutely cool!

Back