Good food in ibiza?

good food on ibiza???...well only fresh fish in some restaurants...........normally its ALCOHOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hrm i have to try Paella... lol i was saying it wroung and my mom kept laughing at me... she said it's good though

One of the yummiest meals I've had was at C'as Payes is it? No joke - a whole cow on me plate but was sure tasty!!!! :lol:
I'm not sure exactly where it is though - does anyone know? :rolleyes: My friend drove there in the dark!!!! 8)

LokiUS530 said:
What is a realllly good place to eat in ibiza, and what is the best thing to order...... i hate eating nasty food lol .. well doesnt everyone..... also how much does it cost for a dinner (roughly).... annndddd last thing does ibiza have supermarkets?

Judging from last year, there isnt any nice food in ibiza!!! Apart from their donor kebebs, they werent too bad!! I didnt really enjoy the food last year, maybe I'll have better luck this year!!

i can't believe i'm reading this.

julie, apart from donner kebabs what would you like to see on our menu boards?

Haha! I can't believe this either! :D Sure you were in Ibiza and not down the local Belfast High Street!
Where the heck were you munchin out? At least you didn't mention McDonalds or KFC or we really would have had to punish you!!!!! :twisted:

Back