golden buddha: the new sunset bar in caló des moro!!

more news about blues:

every wednesday they have a party called house world (like last winter) with carlos diaz, reche,
david moreno, nano vergel, holliday, mel bourchell, etc :!:

last saturday (october 18th) they celebrated a special party at la diosa (yes - its open again) :!:

MVC-009S.JPG

I lived 2 places up from the Golden Buddha all this summer... in the bungalow next to es calo playa. McRackin if you have a picture of it i could kiss you!!!!

don't see it... think i know where it should be but it could be hid behind a building. how old is that pic?
there's been a lot of development since then...

i think you can just about make it out in the first pic, close to the top left corner... up that main street where the golden buddah is, past the white building (es calo playa) is my wee bungalow :)

ten years ago, i was living exactly behind the new hotel, where the buddha bar is, we had an fantastic seaview,...so today I think the view isnt fantastic anymore ;) ....

I'm staying in Blau Park with 4 of my friends. Looks like we'are gonna have a good time.

(staying there from 10 Aug till 22 Aug)[/quote]

Lukie said:
I'm staying in Blau Park with 4 of my friends. Looks like we'are gonna have a good time.

(staying there from 10 Aug till 22 Aug)
[/quote]

Ye mate Party Girl was gonna stay there, think she changed her mind tho -looks like a nice hotel - shame ur not gonna see much of it! :lol: ;)

Last year i also stayed at Blau Park. It's a really nice Hotel. But you're right Nish, I'm not going to spend much time in the Hotel.

nish said:
Lukie said:

(staying there from 10 Aug till 22 Aug)

Ye mate Party Girl was gonna stay there, think she changed her mind tho -looks like a nice hotel - shame ur not gonna see much of it! :lol: ;)

Yes was seriously considering it but decided that I'd rather spend the money on new clothes/ shoes and spending money for the occasion so went with the cheaper option. Staying at the Gran Sol just behind Blau Park so we have not lost out on location.

Will definately go next year though I reckon (Depending on whether work gives me a decent payrise)

Re: buddy buddhas

stingray said:
If only they hadn't called it the "Golden Buddha" bar. Buddy Bambuddha, Buddha beach bar
in Cala Vedella and now this. Can't anyone leave the phat one in peace?!
:lol: :lol: :lol:

golden buddha again:

AHA068.jpg

Back