golden buddha: the new sunset bar in caló des moro!!

and here is another picture of that area!! :eek:

32-53.jpg

latest news about blues:

every saturday (starting this weekend) they will have a new party called baby face with:

· miyagi
· ernesto altés (s'hort records)
· igor marijuan (cadena cien radio)

free entry :!:

MVC-002S.JPG

McRackin said:
latest news about blues:

every saturday (starting this weekend) they will have a new party called baby face with:

· miyagi

COOL! I shall check it out 2morrow night!

McRackin said:
latest news about blues:

· miyagi

that will happen in the big room. in the small one my friend eduardo (not the owner, another eduardo) will be playing a mixture of break-beat, trip-hop, dub-reggae, chillout flamenco and all kinds of cool shit!! :p

now is the best time of the year,....and in april,...maybe im goin in the beginning of nov. ive heard CDM is closing on the 2nd of nov...see you there mc! :D

ive been to the sunset strip in the end of march - everything was closed,...the sun set about 6 or 7 in the evening - no people there - it was like in a ghost town -uuuuuuuaaaaaahhh ;)

vienna said:
ive been to the sunset strip in the end of march - everything was closed,...the sun set about 6 or 7 in the evening - no people there - it was like in a ghost town -uuuuuuuaaaaaahhh ;)

i went in feb once....went to savannah..the sunset was about 4 or 5...it was a brill sunset actually!!!

Image18.jpg

i took this one last december at cap negret. it was freezing but crystal clear and we could see the mainland because there's no heat haze like in summer.

i sat at cap negret for an hour or so yesterday just watching the ships in the distance and listening to the waves lapping on the rocks - beautiful. i went home via cala grassio and at 5.30 pm there were 6 people on the beach!

Great Mcpic

In November a few years back I saw sun set between the two flat landmasses in your pic (think they are Conillera and Compte area) from Cala Salada.

Who needs the Sunset Strip??!! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Back