going with someone

party

I'm coming by myself also all the way from the US!! Little scared but know everyone is out to have a good time...email me at nodinx@aol.com i'll be looking for a place to live from may27-?? and a place to work!! see everybody there!! :p :p :p

mad summer!

:D hey everyone my name is Scott i'm 22 male & from yorkshire,

i can't believe how many people are in the same boat as me... i am flying out on a 2 week package holiday on my own 18 may - 1 june but i wanna stay there.

would love to meet up with likeminded people who wanna search for jobs/accomodation with me...

my mobile is 07879625116 if anyone out there wants to text/ring me about meeting up... :D

Ive Got A Plan

Hi its Richard. Have noticed that there are fcukloads of people all in the same situ, and we've all got the same idea. why dont we all meet somewhere one day and if we like each other then great, or we could just tell each other to fcuk off, but we've got nothing to lose. Ive been to ibiza twice before (some of u guys prob have aswell) and we all know how good it is to meet new people on such a heavenly island. I recommend one of the bars on the sunset strip or bar M. I'm not much of a 'west end' guy, anyone who feels the same way send me a pm or whatever and I LOOK FORWARD TO SHARING THE SUNSET WITH YOU!

Who´s Taking Charge?

Hey folks,

Have been on the magical White Isle for four days now and I´m looking to hopefully sort out something in the way of accomodation/work within the next couple of weeks.
Really enjoying my own company so far but, don´t know how long that´ll last! Some other company sounds good and it´s great to know there´s plenty more like-minded people out there.
Question is - is someone gonna be ring-leader in this planned meeting and decide when and where etc. or, is everyone contacting people through PM´s?
Either way, can somebody let me know something please - my moby nbr. is 07717 258 977 for any texts or calls wanting to be passed on. I´ll leave it all in someone else´s capable hands!!

Kirsti x :D

Back