GK Global Gathering 2006

lynch said:
can't believe it is 7 days away now - so bloody excited:)

was out with Rich and Joel (whoom I'm hopeful will come) last night and we decided the line-up is full of peak dj's...

:D I've only got a weather forecast til next Weds for Stratford-Upon-Avon and up til then it's big sunshine and 30 degrees 8)

Is Joel that bloke who doesn't look like he should hang around with you :lol: ;)

Barbie said:
:D I've only got a weather forecast til next Weds for Stratford-Upon-Avon and up til then it's big sunshine and 30 degrees 8)

Is Joel that bloke who doesn't look like he should hang around with you :lol: ;)

I told him that last night - he never realsied he was posh lol

I said that you did not think he looked like our usual type of friend, Rich then replied "what does that make me, riff raff lol"

lynch said:
I told him that last night - he never realsied he was posh lol

I said that you did not think he looked like our usual type of friend, Rich then replied "what does that make me, riff raff lol"

:oops: :oops: :oops: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thing is I can imagine the likes of you and Rich skiving off school and causing mayhem when you were younger whereas Joel doesn't look he was part of that gang :lol: ;)

Barbie said:

yeah Joel was studying literature and heading towards uni; yet Rich and me were getting drunk and heading towards poverty.

I think he hangs out with us just to bring himself down to earth lol

lynch said:
yeah Joel was studying literature and heading towards uni; yet Rich and me were getting drunk and heading towards poverty.

I think he hangs out with us just to bring himself down to earth lol

:lol: :lol: :lol:

He likes to keep it real with the East side posse :lol: ;)

Back