GK Global Gathering 2006

Fraz

So er who else is going to Global this year:?:

This will be my 2nd GKGG and I am really excited about it already. Got the tickets, transport sorted etc etc. Me n Kaz + 8

Can't wait! Looking forward to the all the funfair rides and loads of poppers :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

Last edited by a moderator:
Yep, certainly am :D

Tickets booked (and a nice country inn a mile away booked for 2 nights cos I refuse to camp with the toerags :lol: ).

Fraz said:
Refused to camp too :lol:

;) Phew I thought I was the only HMW refusing to camp :lol:

We're having to do both days cos half of Tom's fave DJs are on the Friday and the other half are on the Saturday :rolleyes: :lol:

Barbie said:
We're having to do both days cos half of Tom's fave DJs are on the Friday and the other half are on the Saturday :rolleyes: :lol:

sounds like such a chore for you babs!:rolleyes: :lol:

Ferd said:
ZZzzzzzzzz......
;)

:lol:
Oakie
Deep Dish
Daft Punk
Fatboy
Lawler
Guetta
Sasha
Howells
etc
etc
etc

Would you like me to go on FHFHFHFHFHFH :lol: ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
yep sure am - I have only missed one, last year, and dont plan to miss another.

IMO it is consistantly the best festival, line up wise anyway, and fat boy is due to do another 3d set (like his famous glanstobury set)

not got tickets yet, but in process

lynch said:
yep sure am - I have only missed one, last year, and dont plan to miss another.

IMO it is consistantly the best festival, line up wise anyway, and fat boy is due to do another 3d set (like his famous glanstobury set)

not got tickets yet, but in process

tickets now signed sealed and sitting at home - all I need to do now is decide who to see:)

lynch said:
tickets now signed sealed and sitting at home - all I need to do now is decide who to see:)

YAY, Happy Days indeedy :D :lol:

Let's play the 'Who do we want to see @ Global' Game :lol:

Back