Girls youve got me worried now!

addicted2ibiza

Footwear!!!! Aggghhhh! I cant cope with out my heels and a little bit of sparkle! Am I going to look really really out of place in Ibiza if I dress up in floaty skirts, sparkly tops n strappy heals!? :oops: Iv not got the money to do many of the clubs and will probably be heading to the westend (As its more my boyfriends scene!)

It doesnt normally bother me because im there for a good time and not what others think however i dont want to stick out like a sore thumb!
Advice needed please
Thanks all

What type of sandals tho??? Flat or heal?? hehehe im seriuosly stressed about this! Im wondeing if ill fit in now!!! Iv been to ibiza loads but only when I was a child and was sheltered from the clubs and bars! Now im turning 18 im returning to the magical island and am so scared! :oops:

It really doesn’t matter – as long as you’re comfy. It’s been said a million times before – anything goes. :D

dont' worry please! you can wear flat heels square round or oblong shoes if you fancy anythign anything goes you are NEVER EVER out of place in ibiza, b/c there is such a mass diversity of cluture clubbing dressing out there
the only reason we say sandals or trainers or flat shoes is cause you clubbing for hours upon end so just to be comfortable!

okay! If you see someone that looks over dressed that'd be me! :oops: :lol: but what the hell! Im going with my bloke and its him im trying to impress and I feel comfatable and confident in my clothes so im just going to wear what the hell i feel like :p - hopefully look ok if i wear it with a smile!!! :D

addicted2ibiza said:
I feel comfatable and confident in my clothes so im just going to wear what the hell i feel like :p - hopefully look ok if i wear it with a smile!!! :D

That’s the two most important things – that you feel confident and comfortable with what you have on and that you have a smile on your face. :D

i must be the ONLY girlie around here who´s NOT AFRAID OF HIGH HEELS!

1. They make you look taller!
2. They make your legs look longer
3. IF you can walk in them (i can!) - then they´re sexyyyy
4. Men like High Heels!
5. They are prettier than flat shoes!

You go girl!!!! Glad someone shares my view!!! You'll be the only person in ibiza that can actually see my eyes everyone else will be too short and will end up satring at my chest!!! :lol:

Don’t get me wrong, I’m all for high heels in theory. (Me being a bit of a shortass at 5ft 3”) Its just that I have what you would call ‘sensitive’ feet and they get sore really easily. If I’m dancing all night (and probably all the next day too) I like to be comfortable, which I never seem to be in high heels.

I also tend to moan a lot when my feet get sore so its probably better for everyone around me if I stay well clear of the high heels. :lol:

Don't worry addicted2ibiza you wont look out of place. Some people dress casual, others dress up. The only reason I posted about footwear is because last year I took heeled sandals and ended up with sore feet. I'm gonna take flat shoes with me this year for comfort reasons. I like to dress up too.

Im not complaining about flat shoes just couldnt wear them! Well maybe on the beach - not that I tend to wear shoes on the beach oh well anyways ill probably throw a pair in my case for emergancies!! Like when I visit space! hehehe

K said:
...I also tend to moan a lot when my feet get sore so its probably better for everyone around me if I stay well clear of the high heels. :lol:

I'm exactly the same as you K - my feet must be sensitive too and I will moan if I'm not comfortable!

Id recon im regular at 5'5ish but when you get on the scales wouldnt we all love to be 10ft :lol:
My mate will be in Ibiza second week of july and she's 6ft4 so we'll all look small! hehehe

Back