Girls youve got me worried now!

what to (not) wear?!

pretty much anything goes, i wou;ldnt worry - comfort os way more important, as v v hot there right now....

suncream factor 25 seemed to be in fashion!

I'll wear either flip flops or wedges for clubbing, anything goes in Ibiza, if I know I'm going to be dancing for 10+ hours then more likely to be flip-flops altho saying that my wedges are really comfy and didn't give me achy breaky feet after 9 hour MAW sesh.

I've got quite long legs anyway and I'm 5ft 8" so I'm still quite tall even in flats.

Just wear whatever you feel comfiest in.

addicted2ibiza said:
Footwear!!!! Aggghhhh! I cant cope with out my heels and a little bit of sparkle! Am I going to look really really out of place in Ibiza if I dress up in floaty skirts, sparkly tops n strappy heals!? :oops: Iv not got the money to do many of the clubs and will probably be heading to the westend (As its more my boyfriends scene!)

It doesnt normally bother me because im there for a good time and not what others think however i dont want to stick out like a sore thumb!
Advice needed please
Thanks all

In most of the west end / san an clubs you will fit right in, the style is very UK. Lots of high heels, boob tubes and sunburnt strap marks :)

You wont look out of place but you may break your ankle that is all.

Bear in mind these clubs last for several hours, often have loads of steps (Pacha) and thousands of clubbers in there.

If you want to dance, wear flat shoes.

Although feel free to go glam.

kitten's head said:
Bear in mind these clubs last for several hours, often have loads of steps (Pacha) and thousands of clubbers in there.

Plus steps to negotiate :eek: You can tell clubs were designed my men, no thought for us trying to negotiate steps in heels and not altogether there :rolleyes: :p

Ive just realised another reason i like clubbing in Ibiza.

I'm only 5'7", so its good for us short bloke that all the laydeez are at eye level.

BTW,I only wear sandals in Ibiza, everywhere. And Ive never had me toes stepped on, even in Amnesia. :!:

Mrs rustywoo wears wedged sandals or teeny trainers

rustywoo said:
Ive just realised another reason i like clubbing in Ibiza.

I'm only 5'7", so its good for us short bloke that all the laydeez are at eye level.

BTW,I only wear sandals in Ibiza, everywhere. And Ive never had me toes stepped on, even in Amnesia. :!:

Mrs rustywoo wears wedged sandals or teeny trainers

Too right, there's a time and place for lady shoes and it ain't Space and Pacha :p

It's madness as not only do they not actually go anywhere but it totally reduces the dance floor space.

I hope your not saying id be wearing a boobtube with sunburnt strap marks!!!! (Not that theres anything wrong with them there just not my cup of tea!!!) :x Nothing like! I meant a few sequins here and there n my heals!!!!

grass is alwasy greener!

blonde or brown
tall or short
waifer thin or some
thing to grap hold of
heels or flats

Definately Blonde
Definately Tall
Definately something to grap hold of
Definately heels
I love my 'Grass' - just didnt know whether it would fit in on Ibiza! Thats all!

Back