Girls, girls girlssss

Horny_Perv86

Hi all, just signed up, looking for some input,

All my mates booked up to go to Ibiza, to be honest i dont really like music, i know this will sound strange with me going to Ibiza the land of the music kings but it just doesnt really do it for me, but girls do, i love them!!!! :lol:

So anyway i plan on spending most of my holiday with the beautfiul ladies... Just wanting to know is it hard to aquire those things over there? any nice ones? or would i be better going to Magaluf with my younger brother and his mates?

Can i have a good time without going to these big clubs for the rave nights they do, and how would you suggest i go about things?

Anyone ever found love in Ibiza? got any good pulling stories?

Ladies feel free to contribute.... Peace x

All my mates booked up to go to Ibiza, to be honest i dont really like music, i know this will sound strange with me going to Ibiza the land of the music kings but it just doesnt really do it for me, but girls do, i love them!!!! :lol:

So anyway i plan on spending most of my holiday with the beautfiul ladies... Just wanting to know is it hard to aquire those things over there? any nice ones? or would i be better going to Magaluf with my younger brother and his mates?

Can i have a good time without going to these big clubs for the rave nights they do, and how would you suggest i go about things?

Go to Magaluf.......please!

Hi Emma, no joke, everyone says the same when i tell them i am going to Ibiza and im not into music... hehe

Casper, are you female and thinking about going to Magaluf as well? I have been 6 times, its great, when are you off there? we could meet up ;)

great name. could be a bit awkward introducing yourself if you met girls off here though. good luck with your search; i hope you get loads of minge.

Are you really 86?

Why?

If 86 is his birth year, he's 22. At 22 he wants to meet girls on his holiday and he hasn't been misogynistic or offensive in how he's conveyed that. Where's the problem?

ahhh, his sig name is horny perv, im offended, and i assure you once he gets there he will offend plenty

If you're the type of guy that likes to goose girls and thinks it's a) funny & b) they like it (I have to admit your name makes me think you might - judgmental of me I know) then maybe Magaluf is more your cuppa.

However if you're a bit smoother than that, Ibiza is full of beautiful girls who may want some Horny Perv action...

People on holiday allways seem to be more receptive to a casual shag, and in my experience the more blunt and corny you are then the more success you have, so old Perv here is on the right track. I used to work on a holiday camp in Cornwall for 7 years so this holiday romance stuff was more like telesales rather than "Mills and Boon romance" the main rule is "if you snooze you loose" and dont be worried about making a **** out of yourself. I dare say that Perv is not interested in actually getting to know anyone other than "do they shag" so his shallow aproach is spot on!.
Girls from Bristol and South Wales were allways a good bet, with London girls and Mancs being a bit of a wash out.
So go on the hunt for a hen party from Bristol and South Wales around the West End, no need for any ****y super clubs and probably a deffo shag!.
P.S why not carry a cute puppy around with you, then sell it on to the next bunch of Perv's at the end of the holiday. I'm sure that will get you in with any lady.

Last edited by a moderator:
:lol: I'm coming back as a bloke in my next life! It's all so easy and uncomplicated!

Although the clothes and shoes options aren't as varied, so maybe not.....

One other thing that may prove usefull along with the puppy angle. Tits out for the lads in Spanish is "Titas fuera para mouchachos"!!

That's rather harsh considering he was only asking.....BUT....If you don't like music and are really ony going for beer and girls I do think you'd be better off going to Magaluf.

Back