girls aloud....

They played at our fresher's ball last year and i watched them for a bit and i thought they were fab. Sexy girls who oozed sex appeal and they danced really well like flirting and winking at all the lads in the audience, they mastered what they do.
That Sarah is very fit.

NITEFLY said:
why do we never get bands liek girls aloud,all we get is unsigned r and b artists :evil:
We have Carl Kennedy from neighbours on friday :eek: :eek: :lol:
Union's Ok- we have a Hed Kandi here on sat night, Annie Mac was here last week, but we have all the usual cheese on toast boll*cks like the 411, romeo, big brovas and all that too though, aint all that. :confused:

for our freshers we got republica (back in the day), girls aloud are pants and need a good smaking (and not in the fun naughty way either)

fhk,what uni you at,we had cooper temple clause the other month thats a bout the biggest band weve had :(

NITEFLY said:
why do we never get bands liek girls aloud,all we get is unsigned r and b artists :evil:

you shouldve studied harder, got better grades and then you could have gone to a proper uni and not a glamourised sixth form college!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

my course is one of a kind,all in the name of research for an assignment we have to do, go down to the rytham factory next week so it aint all bad :D

seriously PG, they are a very poppy pants group - all hairspray and lipgloss. cheesy 12 year old stuff at its best - they like their "covers"

NITEFLY said:
fhk,what uni you at,we had cooper temple clause the other month thats a bout the biggest band weve had :(
Loughborough, but the fact that we have average acts at the union doesnt make up 4 the fact theres basically nothing in town. apart from sport sport sport.

Ferd said:
Paddy Eeziglow said:
The blonde and the red-head are munters- wouldn't mind going quattro formaggio with the other three though :p

I think i'm the only bloke alive that fancies the ginger :oops:

Nope. She's the one I fancy the most!

Anyway, I reckon Girls Aloud are the best of a bad bunch - they've actually been given some decent original songs - "No Good Advice" is f**king excellent! In a poptastic kind of a way..

I have to say actually that their songs sound far better than the pile of cack you hear in the charts nowadays.

....and you definitely would ;)

Ferd said:
Paddy Eeziglow said:
The blonde and the red-head are munters- wouldn't mind going quattro formaggio with the other three though :p

I think i'm the only bloke alive that fancies the ginger :oops:

i quite like her too... shall we set up our own "we love the ging'a one from Girls Aloud Fan Club"?

FunkyHouseKitten said:
NITEFLY said:
Loughborough, but the fact that we have average acts at the union doesnt make up 4 the fact theres basically nothing in town. apart from sport sport sport.

im available for Uni Gigs!

:lol:

Back