girls aloud....

There the kinda lasses you pass on a Saturday night hanging off lamposts in high heels trying to flag down taxis.

They would be working in chip shops if it wasn't for pop midden.

Paddy Eeziglow said:
The blonde and the red-head are munters- wouldn't mind going quattro formaggio with the other three though :p

The other three are nice.

Still dodgy as sin though.

Paddy Eeziglow said:
The blonde and the red-head are munters- wouldn't mind going quattro formaggio with the other three though :p

I think i'm the only bloke alive that fancies the ginger :oops:

Ferd said:
Paddy Eeziglow said:

I think i'm the only bloke alive that fancies the ginger :oops:

when me and Paul were in bed sunday, he said to me "theres just enough room for girls aloud to fit here! Nicola can make the tea" :lol: :lol: :lol:

stuie said:
They might be good looking girls but what they do is tosh so shame on you all :lol:

To be fair Stu I don't think anyone above has suggested that they're artists of great merit. Unless to JJinit does a "sex wee" when her hears great music. :lol:

Fair point Buckley. I stand corrected but stand by the fact they are tosh. :lol:

Buckley said:
Unless to JJinit does a "sex wee" when her hears great
music. :lol:

he might do, he's a bit weird. :lol:

You know that collective excited sigh that occurs when a smashing tune comes on? I was in a pub in Dewsbury (the devil's market town in case anyone still hasn't got the message) when I heard that sigh while I was at the bar. It was that song they do about pussycats. Oh dear. Although I have to say I actually quite like it, and nothing to do with the video no sirree. Just made me laugh when I saw how excited it made people (in the dancing sense).

Back