Girlies - Facials

I've only used Dermalogica for the last 9 years.

YOU CANNOT BUY A BETTER SKINCARE SYSTEM.

You simply can't.

Lately I have been using Neutrogena invigorating facial scrub in the morning (alternating with Garnier 3-in-1 facial scrub/mask), followed by Clean&Clear anti-shine no-oil facial moisturizer. It's been working quite well 8)

I've only used Dermalogica for the last 9 years.

YOU CANNOT BUY A BETTER SKINCARE SYSTEM.

You simply can't.

I simply disagree.....

I have got Phil using Lab Series and he is swearing by it - his skin is tip top condition and he looks so much healthy since changing to this......

Lycon wax is fab. Had the best waxs with that stuff :oops::lol::lol::lol:

Spacemonkey I love Benefit too. I got a set for Xmas and my bday, all the stuff I wanted but couldnt afford to buy myself. Was soooo happy :lol::lol::lol:

I simply disagree.....

I have got Phil using Lab Series and he is swearing by it - his skin is tip top condition and he looks so much healthy since changing to this......

interesting... been meaning to get my guy some serious skincare products for a while - even if its just to stop him using mine :rolleyes:

interesting... been meaning to get my guy some serious skincare products for a while - even if its just to stop him using mine :rolleyes:

Its on par with the cost of Dermalogica - but even Phil is impressed by it -

He gets the
Face cleanser/scrub
day cream
night cream
post shave balm

great stuff when you combine - I used to order from www.salonskincare.co.uk or at least I did unhtil I found my sis can get it from work and get me a 20% discount on it...;)

Its on par with the cost of Dermalogica - but even Phil is impressed by it -

He gets the
Face cleanser/scrub
day cream
night cream
post shave balm

great stuff when you combine - I used to order from www.salonskincare.co.uk or at least I did unhtil I found my sis can get it from work and get me a 20% discount on it...;)

fab, that's his birthday pressie sorted. cheers! :D:D:D

2ed18io.gif
2ed18io.gif
2ed18io.gif

Lycon wax is fab. Had the best waxs with that stuff :oops::lol::lol::lol:

Spacemonkey I love Benefit too. I got a set for Xmas and my bday, all the stuff I wanted but couldnt afford to buy myself. Was soooo happy :lol::lol::lol:

There is a Benefit shop in Ealing where i live :)

Can never go wrong with a Benefit pressie can u ;);)

Back