Girlies - Facials

FACIALS not Faecials.

Certainly not a genre I've cum across before. Is that for real? I mean, I know theres plenty scatflicks going about, but that seems so much more specific. And if so, I wonder if it was a genuine typo that led to a lightbulb moment?

So what are we supposted to use? liquid make-up remover & cotton wool? soooo 1980's :rolleyes: :lol:

That is so tedious!

I also use Simple wipes daily, I use them every night. They make my skin feel so fresh. Have never had any trouble with them (not visible trouble anyway).

I have however tried other ones and they flared my skin up. Avoid the Simple Face Wipes with Mandarin (yellow packet) they immediately bought me out in spots.

I always end up with a shiny forehead though and have done for years. Sometimes it even stands out in photos :cry:

I use different products though now and then so cant see what it could be/cant quite pinpoint it.

That is so tedious!

I also use Simple wipes daily, I use them every night. They make my skin feel so fresh. Have never had any trouble with them (not visible trouble anyway).

I have however tried other ones and they flared my skin up. Avoid the Simple Face Wipes with Mandarin (yellow packet) they immediately bought me out in spots.

Im actually using the simple 'baby' wipes at the moment, i figured that if they are good enough for a baby's bottom then they shouldnt flare me up too much :lol:

I've started using the Boots Botanics range and found that since i've been using them (3 weeks now) my skin has started to get better. Fingers X'd that i have finally found something that works with my sensitive skin :spank:

Im actually using the simple 'baby' wipes at the moment, i figured that if they are good enough for a baby's bottom then they shouldnt flare me up too much :lol:

I've started using the Boots Botanics range and found that since i've been using them (3 weeks now) my skin has started to get better. Fingers X'd that i have finally found something that works with my sensitive skin :spank:

I used a Botanics Gel Face Wash it was nice but I like something a bit grittier on my skin ;) I am using Garnier something or other at the moment, meant to eliminate blackheads.

Anyone on here got the Garnier Eye Roll on that Davina advertises?

I had a Dermalogica Facial yesterday, it has made my skin really sore :confused:

They did an exfoliating thing with some sort of brush and then put a mask on and it stung like hell and hasnt stopped yet. Sort of itchy.. :confused:

Sounds like a microdermabrasion, maybe your skin is a bit too sensitive for it. I have a Dermalogica microdermabrasion home kit and the mask does sting sometimes but it should stop fairly soon. You could try putting something soothing on your face, like aloe vera or natural yoghurt.

Guinot facials are good for a sensitive skin btw!

I always end up with a shiny forehead though and have done for years. Sometimes it even stands out in photos :cry:

I use different products though now and then so cant see what it could be/cant quite pinpoint it.

Chanel has a great product for this called Pureté Idéale Sérum which keeps your skin mat even in the tropics.

Chanel has a great product for this called Pureté Idéale Sérum which keeps your skin mat even in the tropics.

Oh wicked. Might have a look. Am guessing its £££ though being Chanel.

I use serum at the moment but its more of an aging one then shiny free one...:oops::lol:

I use serum at the moment but its more of an aging one then shiny free one...:oops::lol:

why you trying to add some years Em??? :confused:

seriously, on the shiny front, have u tried mac studio finish foundation - is great for night out stays put and no shiny head. bit heavy for day. think benefit do a good anti shine product but name escapes me right now (i looove their stuff)

I had a Dermalogica Facial yesterday, it has made my skin really sore :confused:

They did an exfoliating thing with some sort of brush and then put a mask on and it stung like hell and hasnt stopped yet. Sort of itchy.. :confused:

Skin looks really clear and fresh but has anyone else had one of these - is this normal????

I normally have Elemis facials but the therapist recommended I try this instead as I find the Elemis ones a bit oily sometimes.......

Is that in Lifespa??

The first time I had one it felt a bit red and itchy for 24 hours afterwards but after that my skin was glowing, I swear I'd de-aged 10 years :lol:

Is that in Lifespa??

The first time I had one it felt a bit red and itchy for 24 hours afterwards but after that my skin was glowing, I swear I'd de-aged 10 years :lol:

yes, forehead is bit peely, rest is lovely :?:?

had a girly afternoon in there this week as off with flu (sort of ;))

Well hello pink one - I was just saying the other day where's Barbie - we had a girlie fashion thread going and you were not there.....

General concencus from the girlies was that you would be too jealous because you cant buy any more stuff because of excess baggage allowance.... :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Well hello pink one - I was just saying the other day where's Barbie - we had a girlie fashion thread going and you were not there.....

General concencus from the girlies was that you would be too jealous because you cant buy any more stuff because of excess baggage allowance.... :lol::lol::lol::lol:

:lol: Where where where is the girlie fashion tread, I can normally sniff them out a mile off :lol:

Back