Girl in A Glass - Pix from Yoshitoshi @ Pacha last night

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Sa Trinxa is where they were at!

Pacha%20Girls%20and%20friend%20at%20Sa%20Trinxa.JPG

im not entirely convinced thats a girl in the middle,her nipples are missing ans she looks like a young diego maradonna :confused:

Hmmm... Che Guevara vs. a tiger in a rainforest ... I think the girl on the left is a bit brighter and lighter.

Anyway, Dr. Mick, I need your wisdom - did the blonde who shunned the cherry pasties in the pics dance at Pacha or is she something more special in the PR area? What else does she do and is there a chance she'll be flown in for the Pacha NY opening? thanks :)

Despite the sagging tits that girl looks very cozy.

McRackin said:
nah, sadly the blonde girly wasnt there!! :cry:
:lol:

Thank you. Sorry to sound like a trashy American but that sister was slammin'. ;)

They should make a reality show about the Pacha girls, five gorgeous girls who live in an apartment and cruise Ibiza in nothing but their undies and wooden cherries.

McRackin said:
sounds very good to me!! 8) :lol: 8)

lr_S4010108.JPG

You are a god! Come produce it with me, or would you rather be cameraman?

Did you take those pics? Aye yi yi, I love my topless blondie, a sistah secure enough to say, Yo no wear pasties!"

McCrackin you rock!

Is this champagne glass outside or inside the club? And was it around before the "Naughty Girl" video by Beyonce?

Paris400 said:
McCrackin you rock!

Is this champagne glass outside or inside the club? And was it around before the "Naughty Girl" video by Beyonce?

It's on the upstairs terrace, above the Global Room.

mambobirdette said:
Paris400 said:
Wow, pizza and she keeps that gorgeous figure.

Was she there with the blonde?

She'll probably just stick her fingers down her throat :rolleyes: :lol:

Aye yi yi, don't say that about her! She's an ebony goddess. If she were bulimic she would not have had that figure and that great personality. She'd be as exciting and attractive as Nicole Richie. :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back