Girl in A Glass - Pix from Yoshitoshi @ Pacha last night

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr Mick

yoshtosh03.jpg

Sharam Tayebi @ Pacha (August 4, 2005)

yoshtosh02.jpg

Valeh & Roshanak @ Pacha (August 4, 2005)

yoshtosh.jpg

@ Pacha (August 4, 2005)

yoshtosh08.jpg

@ Pacha (August 4, 2005)

yoshtosh07.jpg

@ Pacha (August 4, 2005)

yoshtosh06.jpg

@ Pacha (August 4, 2005)

yoshtosh05.jpg

@ Pacha (August 4, 2005)

yoshtosh04.jpg

@ Pacha (August 4, 2005)

Me and Babs were chatting about the girls in the glass only a few days back, saying what a cool job to have. I'd be swimming in a huge pint of guiness though and Babs in aa giant glass of rose.

:lol:

Stu Hirst said:
how did you manage to get TWO shots where her vitals are being covered by her pony tail... ?!!!

:p

I was going to shout out 'Hey love, flash us yer nipples for the benefit of Stu Hirst and all the pervy peeps on Ibiza Spotlight' but then thought better of it.

The gorilla guarding her didn't even want me to take those ones.

:x

sandi said:
Me and Babs were chatting about the girls in the glass only a few days back, saying what a cool job to have. I'd be swimming in a huge pint of guiness though and Babs in aa giant glass of rose.

I think we've definitely found our calling in life Sandi :lol:

Barbie said:
sandi said:

I think we've definitely found our calling in life Sandi :lol:

I want that job, thats it next summer lets apply for it! I wonder what qualifications get you the job (apart from nice norks and kylie bum)

sandi said:
I want that job, thats it next summer lets apply for it! I wonder what qualifications get you the job (apart from nice norks and kylie bum)

God I'd best get working on my 'qualifications' then :confused: :lol:

Sa Trinxa is where they were at!

I didn't go to Pacha proper (a mistake for which I am kicking myself dearly) - too much sun and sea each day made me a wreck by nightfall so I opted for drinks by the beach instead. For three beautiful sundowns in a row I hung out at Sa Trinxa on Ses Salinas - I had heard something on these forums about naked girls giving away free champagne at 5PM? Well, at 5PM these girls showed up and hit the catwalk to everyone's enjoyment. They were all very friendly and convinced me that Pacha is worth the 40 euro for admission (I wasn't too convinced with other clubs)

Did this girl dance in a champagne glass?

Pacha%20Girl%20at%20Sa%20Trinxa.JPG

Catwalk%20at%20Sa%20trinxa.jpg

Pacha%20Girls%20and%20friend%20at%20Sa%20Trinxa.JPG

Less sun and Pacha every night from now on!! :D

Thanks for the pix, Dr Mick! I had been wondering all last week whether I had dreamt images of a girl dancing in a big champagne/margarita glass or had I actually seen it. Your photos are proof that I had actually seen it!

Tycoon said:
Thanks for the pix, Dr Mick! I had been wondering all last week whether I had dreamt images of a girl dancing in a big champagne/margarita glass or had I actually seen it. Your photos are proof that I had actually seen it!

Glad you like them. And a great big "Cheers!" to Yoshitoshi @ Pacha for the girls.

:p :p

Any more pics of the girls from inside the club? And does anyone know if the topless blonde with the black glasses danced in a glass?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back