Girl in A Glass - Pix from Yoshitoshi @ Pacha last night

Status
Not open for further replies.
i prefer the right girl in the glass - this "aravella" looks two-faced :)

what´s so special about her ???????
did you do something with her just like with this stewardess
in the bathroom ?

OMG the stewardess! I completely forgot about her. That was so nasty compared to this trip! LOL Anyway, no, I didn't get to do anything like that with Aravella - she was way classier than the stewardess. She was very sweet to me and my friends on my birthday, and the two other times we went to Pacha. She's just stunning. It took my breath away when I saw her in the glass for the first time. What made you think she's two-faced? I found her to be quite a minx.

Last edited by a moderator:
muriel_002.jpg

I doubt there will ever be a more beautiful Pacha girl ... ever. :D

"jodie marsh" + aravella again @ pacha´s flowerpower-closing
:)

6bt3ak8.jpg

6bdx5at.jpg

5yhwn0w.jpg
4yzq1z7.jpg

I didn't know she was a smoker. Smoking is bad!! :spank: She looks better after her second set when her hair is wet. ;) And someone tell the Tillate guys to stop with the artistic styles - I'm getting a crick in my neck!

Jodie Marsh looks better in the first picture. But here she can serve a drink and look sexy for the fellas!

070909_FlowerPowerPacha-065.jpg

Empty glass - :cry: My baby is gone!! \

Her partner in crime is sad, too. Look at the difference between her days in the glass and now as a floor dancer ... muy infeliz!

Then: fenomenal!
IMG_0010-1.jpg

Now: muy fatal!
nebi_67.jpg

Yep the glass was empty and that small arena was also empty on Thursday nite Paris400

Aye, how sad! There were a few times when the arena was empty and the girls were dancing anyway, and then they socialized after their sets - more fun for me! :lol:

I wonder why the show stopped - the weather seemed fine for it.

Thank you for the eyewitness report!

Empty glass - :cry: My baby is gone!!

if you can´t wait till the ibiza-"glass"-season-08 arrives
you could go to vegas and check out this place during winter:

86jxhrr.jpg

"...
Beginning at 4 a.m. nightly the venue also seamlessly turns into a nightclub
where club goers can continue to dance and be entertained by go-go dancers
dressed in sexy attire, and drink luscious libations until noon.
Seamless has VIP written all over it, with over $20 million invested into the state
of the art designs, every inch of this venue will be Seamless.

Your hostess (topless before the After Party) who swims in an 8 foot martini glass
will welcome you into the party.
..."

7ymk4eo.jpg

doesn´t sound too bad ?!
the only 7-days-a-week-afterhours in lv -
if you don´t mind that it´s a "gentleman´s club" before 4am :)

Wow, my kind a place! The glass is so much nicer when it's got water, glitter and, of course, my baby.

070909_FlowerPowerPacha-076.jpg
:lol::lol::lol:

I sent my video to Dita Von Teese's camp to see what they thought of the whole "girl in a glass" thing - they told me they nearly fell asleep watching it! I thought Dita may have been involved in the choreography but they said no, it was all copied from when she did her martini glass routine at Privilege a few years back. I feel bad for Dita - she inspired a generation of the most beautiful dancers at Pacha but doesn't get a penny for it!!

Thought I'd bump this thread to ask if anyone knows if Pacha Ibiza has recruited their newest crop of sexy champagne glass girls for the 2008 season. I've noticed from pictures on Tilllate.com that some of the main room dancers did a repeat appearance this year (there's an attractive bald one I've seen in pictures from 2006 and 2007), so I'm wondering if the same can be said of the terrace girls. Looked to me like Aravella was getting prune hands (and other body parts) by the end of the season and took up smoking. I'm hoping the money is good enough to bring her back for another season. Anyone?

ng67n6.jpg

(ad showing "girl in a glass" - found @ pacha-mag 1/08 )

wat nite at pacha can these girls be seen in the glasses??

Every night now, but you won't be seeing my baby. Aravella is somewhere, I don't know where she is and I miss her. :-(If anyone can find her please tell me. She still has my heart.

Saw the pictures of the new crop this year. YIKES!

:confused:

PachaChampagne.jpg

BRING BACK ARAVELLA!!! SOOOOO glad I went last year. Said I would spend my birthday with a pretty Champagne girl and I sure did. Aravella will be a very hard act to follow. Got free perfume, too! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back