Getting to/from Ibiza latest info

Nope, incorrect. On my way now by bus to Cala Conta, just spotted a number 9 on route to San An. Would be the 11am from the Airport.

Personally hoping this line runs at least until the 2nd week of Oct.
Thank you. My friend got her journey to San An seriously wrong then! (she ended up in Talamanca at one point and has visited Ibiza many times, so make your own opinions)

Cheers, that's lucky then as I would have had no idea....
With 2 days to go I'm being pestered by Ryanair e-mails telling me what to do! Actually I'm grateful, although they have told me nothing I didn't know - knowledge gained in advance from these pages!

This morning I'm off to pick up my PCR test, but added in is a "fit to fly" test, which I don't need for UK-Spain (???)

And this evening I've to print off my tickets, vaccine cert, Spanish Inqusition form, and possibly my English locator form too.

Adds, Ryanair have made it clear you aren't to take alcohol on the plane, duty-free will be put in the hold, and your bags might be searched (10.15am flight). I'm fine with that....except as soon as they can they will be flogging it to anyone who wants it on the plane.

If they don't want boozed-up passengers (which I'm fine with) then don't booze them up on the plane. Oh...profits....£££'s....hmmph.

With 2 days to go I'm being pestered by Ryanair e-mails telling me what to do! Actually I'm grateful, although they have told me nothing I didn't know - knowledge gained in advance from these pages!

This morning I'm off to pick up my PCR test, but added in is a "fit to fly" test, which I don't need for UK-Spain (???)

And this evening I've to print off my tickets, vaccine cert, Spanish Inqusition form, and possibly my English locator form too.

Adds, Ryanair have made it clear you aren't to take alcohol on the plane, duty-free will be put in the hold, and your bags might be searched (10.15am flight). I'm fine with that....except as soon as they can they will be flogging it to anyone who wants it on the plane.

If they don't want boozed-up passengers (which I'm fine with) then don't booze them up on the plane. Oh...profits....£££'s....hmmph.
And they've put the prices up considerable from pre-covid. But hey , after months of "I cant be bothered with it , what will i do if test +ve" etc...you're going to Ibiza! Maybe focus on the positives?! ;)

And they've put the prices up considerable from pre-covid. But hey , after months of "I cant be bothered with it , what will i do if test +ve" etc...you're going to Ibiza! Maybe focus on the positives?! ;)
Soon as I have everything printed off!! getting excited now, and the forecast is terrific - 25c+, warm seas, warm pools...

Are there any restrictions on day-to-day activities though?
ie. can I stand at the bar for service, do I need a mask for buses/shops etc? Numbers inside bars/restaurants? Way back we had the ridiculous situation where you needed a mask on a nude beach!!

When I was on Costa Blanca you could get served at the bar, shops and buses needed masks. But its relaxed since then (august) and I think Ibiza has too , maybe to a differing degree. Enjoy anyway mate :cool:

I you can do this @2H76

Jeez…and us brits wonder why Europeans think we are miserable! 😂 None of us are Ryanair fans but they’ve got to make some money when they’re charging £6 for flights! You need some time in the sun and some Ibizan spirit. Chillax, you’re nearly on your holiday 😎. (Seriously though, have a great time and enjoy it) x

Im meant to be going today but can't, my endless reminder emails aren't helping...

Jeez…and us brits wonder why Europeans think we are miserable! 😂 None of us are Ryanair fans but they’ve got to make some money when they’re charging £6 for flights! You need some time in the sun and some Ibizan spirit. Chillax, you’re nearly on your holiday 😎. (Seriously though, have a great time and enjoy it) x
This flight did not cost me 6e!!! Way, way more.... (but worth it)!

Notice in November flights to the Costas, once seats and bags are added in, are £100+ return (from Manchester) so athough easily affordable, before covid they were virtually giving seats away. Think this year (after covid) once testing is at a minimum there will be a much greater demand for seats than ever. A lot of hotels aren't available on the costa del Sol, not sure if fully booked or simply closed; I'd like sites like booking.com to explain if they are closed - often if peeps cancel rooms/hotels that you wanted become available again etc.

Yet another reminder e-mail; this time from my clinic where I'm going to pick up my PCR test. They say I need a day 8 test as well as my day 2; I reckon it's JUST DAY 2 PCR from Spain back to the UK.

As I've said many times, it's just so bewildering, even those who know what they're doing don't know what they're doing!!!

This flight did not cost me 6e!!! Way, way more.... (but worth it)!

Notice in November flights to the Costas, once seats and bags are added in, are £100+ return (from Manchester) so athough easily affordable, before covid they were virtually giving seats away. Think this year (after covid) once testing is at a minimum there will be a much greater demand for seats than ever. A lot of hotels aren't available on the costa del Sol, not sure if fully booked or simply closed; I'd like sites like booking.com to explain if they are closed - often if peeps cancel rooms/hotels that you wanted become available again etc.
Aw that’s a shame. My august flights were £16 return and my flights for next week were £14 return. It’s gonna be worth it once you’re there :)

Yet another reminder e-mail; this time from my clinic where I'm going to pick up my PCR test. They say I need a day 8 test as well as my day 2; I reckon it's JUST DAY 2 PCR from Spain back to the UK.

As I've said many times, it's just so bewildering, even those who know what they're doing don't know what they're doing!!!
Shame you couldn't have held out until the 4th October....hardly any tests required apart from the one once you're back in the UK. Quite a few forms though still.

For me it is all made more difficult as I don't have a smartphone! I have to get the hotel to print my UK locator form out when I am there!

Shame you couldn't have held out until the 4th October....hardly any tests required apart from the one once you're back in the UK. Quite a few forms though still.

For me it is all made more difficult as I don't have a smartphone! I have to get the hotel to print my UK locator form out when I am there!
I'm returning on the 7th so Ibiza will be green and I only require a day 2 PCR test which I've now got and has to be triggered by phone call or e/mail over there so the reference number can be put on my UK locator form.

Glad someone else doesn't have a smart phone! I do, and will be uploading my UK QR code on to it, but everything else was done at my PC and printed off...it's all now in a shiny envelope! I worry about fiddling with the phone to find what I'm looking for, and also because it's so small I have reading glasses, so using my phone means carrying 2 lots of spex as well!

All printed off and can finally relax. Just - after all that - remember the sodding passport!!

Aw that’s a shame. My august flights were £16 return and my flights for next week were £14 return. It’s gonna be worth it once you’re there :)
Don't mind the cost, it's a good flight at good times and priority - seat up top so should be first in the queue unless we are bussed in!

Back