Getting Robbed In Ibiza!!!!!!!!!

I travel solo frequently which means leaving stuff on the beach if I want a swim, so I take just enough cash to last the day, cheap phone, decent earphones (!) and a debit card with next to sod all on it (top it up daily via the bank's app); everything else left in the hotel room safe (probably the most unsafe place, but at least insured!) and use one of those straps you can swim with - so if they nick my bag and take my dinner that's all they get; although there's the prospect of them disappearing and leaving me without any clothes at all!!
I do exactly the same but car keys are are the worry

Those arm bags which are waterproof are designed to take a mobile phone, but can take keys, money, etc if you leave your phone behind. I take a cheap and not-so-nasty Nokia effort, no web or owt, but no personal info to steal. Does anyone who goes to the beach really need the latest £250 phone? Gonna get sand in and be fkt anyway!!!

That made the news over here during the week..lol. walking more or less with a t shirt saying my clothes got nicked... Next level walk of shame.. funny if you meet people with same shirt..Fck it do you want a drink..?
Not sure which is a greater walk of shame, that t-shirt or nothing at all! Seeing as that woman was OK nude on top of the car, I'm sure the No11 bus driver wouldn't mind if I hitched a lift?

Sam Divines villa got robbed yesterday. Apparently happened an hour after she left to go back to the UK for a gig.

Dare I say oversharing on social media ? She has form, previously inadvertently sharing her home address on Instagram when it was the destination in her sat nav 🙈

Back