*** Get No Sleep Ibiza at La Plage ***

Can some1 please answer me some questions

1. Once in la plage can you leave and go back like ushuiaia used to be?
2. Do you have to pay or anything to get in?

I'm hoping to go on the 3rd :)

1. i would say you can yes!
2. no

Hey there! Thank you Stivi for the nice words. And YES, as you have announced the "VERY SPECIAL GUESTS" for August 3rd are... Groove Armada (DJ Set) and friends!

Here is the updated line-up:

27 july 2012
Sebastien Leger
John Talabot
Steffen Baumann
Jose Maria Ramon

03 August 2012
Groove Armada Dj Set
Huxley
Tim Sweeney

10 August 2012
Hernan Cattaneo
Sebastien Leger
David Jimenez

17 August 2012
Fritz Kalkbrenner
Pan Pot
Steffen Baumann

24 August 2012
Hernan Cattaneo and Nick Warren B2B
Nacho Almargo
Florian Gasperini

31 August 2012
Tiefschwarz (Ali dj set)
Steffen Baumann
and Special Guest! ;)

Remember that doors open at 6pm and the party runs until midnight. Don't come too late if you don't want to miss some really good music ;)

See you on Friday!!

Best,
Olivier

Groove Armada free beach party at Get No Sleep (La Plage)

Hi there! We are proud to present this week: GROOVE ARMADA on the beach!!!

This will probably one of the biggest free beach parties of the Summer. So, don't miss it: this Friday August 3rd at La Plage (Playa d'En Bossa, behind Don Tony hotel).

:lol::lol::lol:

313292_10151147916760962_967844309_n.jpg

Hopefully you have some big line ups coming for September, myself and my friends will be there 23rd - 30th Sept and thos line ups would be right up our street.

Hi there, this is how it was last Friday!! Amazing!! Thank you all for coming, and to make Get No Sleep one of the coolest parties of the summer!!

This Friday with are back with the Argentinian superstar: Hernan Cattaneo!! Together with Sebastien Leger, and a warm-up by David Jimenez.

See you on Friday, from 6pm at La Plage!

557979_10151160376330962_176080724_n.jpg

Hernan Cattaneo Beach Party (Get No Sleep)

Hi there!

Fancy some dance on the beach?? This week Get No Sleep presents: Hernan Cattaneo and Sebastien Leger. From 6pm, this Friday August 10th at La Plage.

More info: just contact me! ;)

O.

552058_424627960914279_1556973911_n.jpg

I wish.. going for a few days in oct when things have quieten down a bit;)

Nip over there for a couple of days and join in the fun ... the suffocating crush levels haven't been reached this year and cracking parties on - unless a lot has changed in the last week. This recession seems to have made August in Ibiza bearable again ;)

Pan-Pot and Fritz Kalkbrenner at La Plage (Get No Sleep)

This is what we have prepared for you this week!! Fritz Kalkbrenner and the guys from Mobilee: Pan-Pot!! See you on Friday!! ;)

581012_426634990713576_1300751564_n.jpg

Welcome to a new musical journey!

Hi there, before everything I would like to thank you all, including the great Spotlight team, for your support. Get No Sleep is probably one of the coolest parties of the summer, and not only because of the line-up, but also (and mainly) for the amazing crowd we have every week. Real music lovers enjoying some unique beach parties, remembering what Ibiza used to be!! Thank you.

This week, we present a new killer line-up: HERNAN CATTANEO and NICK WARREN back to back. A very very special 4 hours set!! Don't miss it!

422203_429507630426312_169841698_n.jpg

This week, we present a new killer line-up: HERNAN CATTANEO and NICK WARREN back to back. A very very special 4 hours set!! Don't miss it!

422203_429507630426312_169841698_n.jpg

This will be amazing. I would have loved to have been on the island for this.

Any news of anything happening into September yet. I really want to go!

This will be amazing. I would have loved to have been on the island for this.

Any news of anything happening into September yet. I really want to go!

Me too I'd love it if this was still running on the 28th September still. The party with Groove Armada was awesome and definitely one of the highlights of my 2 weeks this year :)

Thank you guys!! We don't have update on the september events yet. We will let you know if we finally add some dates. Promise! ;)

The party with Groove Armada was awesome and definitely one of the highlights of my 2 weeks this year :)

The party with Fritz Kalkbrenner Live and Pan Pot last Friday was ace. Great music, such a fun vibe, really nice bunch of people there all having a brilliant time - couldn't hope for more really :):p.

Back