*** Get No Sleep Ibiza at La Plage ***

What is the opening and closing time for these parties?

Warren and Cattaneo are playing the day i arrive which is a dream line-up for me.

I don't arrive in Ibiza till 7pm though.

What is the opening and closing time for these parties?

Warren and Cattaneo are playing the day i arrive which is a dream line-up for me.

I don't arrive in Ibiza till 7pm though.

starts at 4pm. i think headliners from about 8 or 9pm onwards. closes at midnight.

I really fancy this one as well. Cattaneo in a daytime setting would just be quality.

Is one of those ones that will depend on what goes on the night before though, I think.

Anyone been to the Opening yesterday? How was it? When did the Headliner play? Thinking about seeing Fritz Kalkbrenner next week... 8)

hey, i was there around half eight and it was still a bit slow but nick warren rocked the place. it gets busy towards 9,30 - 10. amazing vibes with nick warren, definitely will go for fritz kalkbrenner. :p

Hey guys, here is the full line-up for Friday:

HITCH
FLORIAN GASPERINI
M.IN
FRITZ KALBRENNER LIVE (yes, this will be a LIVE!!!!)

See you on the sand from 6pm!

Get No Sleep team

just back from the 2nd GNS instalment. really nice vibe and fritz kalkbrenner was lovely! big up for the getnosleep crew, well done.

next week features cedric léger and john talabot amongst others and GROOVE ARMADA are now confirmed for 3rd august.

in fact, next friday 27th july there's another very unique and special event we'd like to recommend to all of you - stay tuned for more infos on this. but in general, a big YES to the get no sleep parties at la plage!

Damn. I had a feeling they'd be good and now you've gone and confirmed it! :D

Fingers crossed Ogeynet & crew get something going in the 2nd half of Sept!!

Can some1 please answer me some questions

1. Once in la plage can you leave and go back like ushuiaia used to be?
2. Do you have to pay or anything to get in?

I'm hoping to go on the 3rd :)

Back