General Annoyances - The Sequel (Family and Friends Edition)

I try and stick to the same shampoo's normally....but i hear what your saying because i find when staying at a friends house and use their shampoo etc, and it obv being diff to mine, my hair always look sooo much nicer to normal :D

How that works is beyond me :lol:

Just alternating every now and then seems to work.....for me :lol:

Best thing I ever did was have a brazilian blowdry on mine, made it so much easier to manage, but you have to use sulphate free shampoo which is actually really good for your hair.

Shame its washed out now :cry:

Best thing I ever did was have a brazilian blowdry on mine, made it so much easier to manage, but you have to use sulphate free shampoo which is actually really good for your hair.

I am lazy as chuff with my hair...the only thing i am proud to say is, i use heat defence spray :D :lol:

I thought that was something else?

Children

-Eldest daughter going to bed at about the same time as the wife and susequently putting an end to anything happening in the bedroom dept.

- 20 questions per hour per child

- Fussy eating

Oh and his lack of excitement for things such as planning events or holidays actually does REALLY antagonise me. He refuses to get excited in any way, shape or form until we are at said event or he is at the villa/hote, l whereas I am excited for months when arranging something or buying holiday stuff, booking flights/villa/car hire.

Think its a bloke thing. although Emma says im the same, it can be the most amazing thing were about to do and I only get excited when im there .

This is a really boring statement but dont you find your hair gets used to a certain one so if you mix it up a bit it makes it look better??? :lol:

I have to agree I think this is true. I mix mine up as different ones have different effects and like someone said earlier...sometimes i want more shine and sometimes i want to protect the colour...boring yeah but us girls have to do it!:)

I have to agree I think this is true. I mix mine up as different ones have different effects and like someone said earlier...sometimes i want more shine and sometimes i want to protect the colour...boring yeah but us girls have to do it!:)

100% agree

I went for colour protect today :lol:

Did we have large groups of people who take up the whole width of the pavement while walking very slowly, totally oblivious to or not giving a sh!t about the people walking behind them? :evil:

my friend who im stayin g with has started to really irritate me as if he is my boyfriend!

1) he randomly takes sharp intakes of breath loudly
2) he refuses to hoover his bedroom carpet
3) he smokes in bed
4) he uses empty beer cans as ashtrays
5) he lets his female friends walk all over him - ie 24 hr on call relationship adviser, crying drunk phone calls in the middle of the night etc etc
6) he calls my pet rabbit he's been looking after all summer 'bubby' - think thats a mixtyre of baby and bunny, not quite sure though

Back