Gay footballer couture

Nice abs though you have to admit - he'd be right at home on a podium at Matinee wearing rosary beads! :lol:

That fella to his left looks like his little rent boy :p

Denim hotpants, WTF is the world coming to :spank: :lol: He is gona get well ribbed when hes back for training :lol:

Denim hotpants, WTF is the world coming to :spank: :lol: He is gona get well ribbed when hes back for training :lol:

Heaven forbid that someone should contravene masochistic gender codes! :eek:

FOOTBALLERS MUST BE MASCULINE AND IF THEY FAIL AT FOOTBALL THEY MUST BE MECHANICS!

WOMEN MUST WEAR DRESSES AND BE HOUSEWIVES, DINNER LADIES OR CHILD BEARERS!

:lol:

Valid point Robder but aside from that, he does look a complete prat....

Edit: As an aside, I only just realised how difficult it is to find an insulting term that isn't simply another word for genitalia of some kind...

Twat
Pr1ck
Cock
Knob
Cnut
etc.....

Last edited by a moderator:
BTW - they're not denim hotpants - theyre lycra shorts in a denim print .... does that make it any easier to bear kids?????

Its the ripped vest that makes me giggle:lol:...

Heaven forbid that someone should contravene masochistic gender codes! :eek:

Have you seen most of the 'modern' day footballers :confused: Aside from a few, most are definately in touch with their femenine side. And Rio certainly is, I didnt notice the shirt before :eek: He must be taking the piss with both of those on, surely :confused:

The stereotypical footballers of old, who were 'masculine', simply dont exist anymore !!

Edit: As an aside, I only just realised how difficult it is to find an insulting term that isn't simply another word for genitalia of some kind...

Twat
Pr1ck
Cock
Knob
Cnut
etc.....

Bellend, knobjockey, asrehole,..... yeah you're right :lol:

BTW - they're not denim hotpants - theyre lycra shorts in a denim print .... does that make it any easier to bear kids?????

Its the ripped vest that makes me giggle:lol:...

thought you had bad eyes :lol:

It's because we're in the age of the metrosexual.

Do you remember in the early 80s when having a single earring was considered part of the gay hanky code!?

Then Bros did it and suddenly everyone was at it... :lol:

Just like the Beckham sarrong incident. How many blokes wore sarrongs before that?

Two of my best male buddies (both happily settled with very long term girlfriends) ring each other up and talk for ages about cosmetics and spend hours in zara shopping. :lol:

I don't believe in gender being m/f...that's such an outdated and boring concept - and it reinforces the idea that being female is somehow degrading in a MANS world.

But all that is changing slowly and thank bloody God.

I know of two female post op transexuals who are rampant lesbians and refuse to wear dresses because 'that's what women do'.

I'm not quite sure what I am really...I like being a bloke but I'm certainly not a bloke in a 'conventional' sense. :lol:

(denim hotpants are still a no for the moment however.)

Have you seen most of the 'modern' day footballers :confused: Aside from a few, most are definately in touch with their femenine side. And Rio certainly is, I didnt notice the shirt before :eek: He must be taking the piss with both of those on, surely :confused:

The stereotypical footballers of old, who were 'masculine', simply dont exist anymore !!

Bellend, knobjockey, asrehole,..... yeah you're right :lol:

thought you had bad eyes :lol:

:spank: its a BIG picture in the Scum!!! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Back