Gay footballer couture

It's because we're in the age of the metrosexual.

I'm not quite sure what I am really...I like being a bloke but I'm certainly not a bloke in a 'conventional' sense. :lol:

(denim hotpants are still a no for the moment however.)

Funny you say that. My best mate and his boyfriend keep saying i'm very metrosexual, especially when in Ibiza :lol:

Seriously though, I think its the era we live in. We (generally) are SO much more accepting of different lifestyles nowadays, its a generation thang If you showed that picture to my Dad, he'd say 'poof' straight away. :lol:

It's because we're in the age of the metrosexual.

Do you remember in the early 80s when having a single earring was considered part of the gay hanky code!?

Then Bros did it and suddenly everyone was at it... :lol:

Just like the Beckham sarrong incident. How many blokes wore sarrongs before that?

Two of my best male buddies (both happily settled with very long term girlfriends) ring each other up and talk for ages about cosmetics and spend hours in zara shopping. :lol:

I don't believe in gender being m/f...that's such an outdated and boring concept - and it reinforces the idea that being female is somehow degrading in a MANS world.

But all that is changing slowly and thank bloody God.

I know of two female post op transexuals who are rampant lesbians and refuse to wear dresses because 'that's what women do'.

I'm not quite sure what I am really...I like being a bloke but I'm certainly not a bloke in a 'conventional' sense. :lol:

(denim hotpants are still a no for the moment however.)

you're just our Robder..... ;)

I get bored of labels - I know they're necessary to some extent but this school of thinking is b*llocks:

"You're either gay, bisexual or heterosexual and if you don't conform to that you're metrosexual and if you're undergoing gender reassignment surgery you're none of the above and sit in the freak category."

:rolleyes:

Anyways - like I said, I guess people need reference points so fag or poof is as good as any - as long as I don't have to identify with it. :lol:

the shorts i don't see a problem with
he can always claim that with his paltry wages he could only afford 1 pair and they shrunk in the wash

i'm just wondering about the top he has on under the shirt :eek:

He is gona get well ribbed when hes back for training :lol:

Back