Gary Glitter

He'll disappear then there will be loads of sitings and rumours that he lives on the next street. I don't want to be in his gang.

He ain't coming back, he's gotta be fooooooooooking stupid if he does. 3 years for molesting two young girls !?!? What do paedo's have to do to actually get properly banged up. That guy yesterday got 3 years for masterminding a paedo network and had like 500,000 images on his computer, 3 years ?!?! Yet you get 15 for passing around some plants to some mates. If he moved down my road I'd be moving him swiftly out... with gloves on !!

He ain't coming back, he's gotta be fooooooooooking stupid if he does. 3 years for molesting two young girls !?!? What do paedo's have to do to actually get properly banged up. That guy yesterday got 3 years for masterminding a paedo network and had like 500,000 images on his computer, 3 years ?!?! Yet you get 15 for passing around some plants to some mates. If he moved down my road I'd be moving him swiftly out... with gloves on !!

Has to be the biggest f*ck up / conspiracy of modern times. You have to wonder if the majority of judges are not involved in these paedo rings.

It's high time vigilante groups were formed world wide to rid the world of this excrement as the law is little or no use whatsoever.

machine%20gun%2054a.jpg

He has to- it's Vietnamese law that states when they release someone they have to get deported to their home country-

No legal process, no appeals, no human rights - lets adopt vietnamese law!

saw news clips of him on the plane getting photographered by the press. lots of bemused fellow passengers wondering wtf is going on!

B'stard was also travelling club class too.

Last edited by a moderator:
seems he refused to connect in Thailand to come back to the UK

claiming "a heart attack"

Thai police should have shot him where he stood

Utter scum

Heart Attack :D

Funny, he's now apparently in Suvarnabhumi floundering around begging to be let to stay in Thai or go to another SEA country.

Send him into the Jungle near Phonm Penh, that should see to him ;)

au contrare....I can keep an eye on the cnut then!!!

it's when they go to ground that you worry. But apparently he's in international Limbo in Thailand at the minute!

Gary Glitter in the remake of the Tom Hanks Film "The Terminal". - a gut wrenching tale of a kiddie fiddler in limbo.

Did anyone read The Sun where it said about him sitting next to some woman rubbing her arm calling her sweetie or something?

He has to- it's Vietnamese law that states when they release someone they have to get deported to their home country- I hope someone shoots the bastard.

Shame we didn't adopt this law too, I have seen on the news too often all the do-gooders who don't want to send back peados, rapists, hit and run drivers etc etc to their original country as they will be in "extreme danger"...there was an example of a guy from Sudan or somewhere in Africa who killed someone whilst he was drink driving, no licence, stolen car, no insurance etc and this country wouldn't send him home as he'd get killed in his own country, shame that!

Did anyone read The Sun where it said about him sitting next to some woman rubbing her arm calling her sweetie or something?
I'm sure that's a little exaggerated, the Sun being what it is.

Her name is Virgina Wheeler and she's a reporter for the Sun who was one of 20 journalists trying to get an interview out of the guy on his flight.

there was an example of a guy from Sudan or somewhere in Africa who killed someone whilst he was drink driving, no licence, stolen car, no insurance etc and this country wouldn't send him home as he'd get killed in his own country, shame that!
Hmm... interesting position that is. I'm not defending the perpetrator at all, but I would point out the hypocrisy of the idea. People in Britain are constatnly talking about human rights violations in other countries (recent reference: China) but then you'd send a man off to his certain death? Pick a side!

I'm sure that's a little exaggerated, the Sun being what it is.

Her name is Virgina Wheeler and she's a reporter for the Sun who was one of 20 journalists trying to get an interview out of the guy on his flight.

No I thought the same as you, blatantly trying to make the situation worse (well not that it couldnt be any worse but you know what I mean), she wasnt even sitting next to him in the pics I saw.

Unless its a publicity stunt

No I thought the same as you, blatantly trying to make the situation worse (well not that it couldnt be any worse but you know what I mean), she wasnt even sitting next to him in the pics I saw.

Unless its a publicity stunt
She claims, in her article, that at some point he asked to change seats and plopped down next to her.

Hmm... interesting position that is. I'm not defending the perpetrator at all, but I would point out the hypocrisy of the idea. People in Britain are constatnly talking about human rights violations in other countries (recent reference: China) but then you'd send a man off to his certain death? Pick a side!

not all people in Britain like interfering in other countries affairs.

:spank:

we're being so ****ing soft in where we can deport people because of their "human rights" in case they get their testicles hooked up to 250Volts.

If you do the crime, take the punishment. (or dont get caught!)

Back