Gary Glitter

it's high time vigilante groups were formed world wide to rid the world of this excrement as the law is little or no use whatsoever.

comment was overlooked!! Damn good idea... We brits (AND OTHERS) need to stand up to this bull****!!... And the rest of our problems!!

Whilst I'm no fan of Glitter (and even less of a fan of his frightening billy-goat beard), I do think the amount of attention he's receiving is insanely unwarranted.

The only purpose it serves is getting the Nation's dimmest tabloid readers all wound up until they're bellowing empty threats at the front page and having, "What I'd fackin' do to 'im, right..." conversations down the pub.

Basically all it does is make the real threats, the ones you don't know about, become extra-careful and as such, extra-difficult to catch.

Anyway, the worst thing will be when he crops up in some reality TV show or another. It'll happen sooner or later.

I bought a voice-activated car stereo last week.

If I shout "Country" it plays Dolly Parton.

If I shout "Rock" it plays Guns n Roses.

A kid ran out in front of me on my way home yesterday, when I shouted "****ing kids!" it played Gary Glitter.

Back