Garlands

garlands are every tuesday at kanya (free) and at eden ($)!! ;)

4.jpg

(kanya)

Fantastic! I shall probably pop along next Tuesday, then.

Are you going to be there, McRackin?

not sure! think its pretty early, we got there round 7ish and it was goin off already!

If u get in early u get free absinthe on some of them.

nish said:
not sure! think its pretty early, we got there round 7ish and it was goin off already!

If u get in early u get free absinthe on some of them.

Mmmmm, absinthe!

yup, on the 5th they done free punch and a free bbq, we missed it tho coz we didnt get there till later. Think it opens at 5 actually, and the freebies are from 5-6.

kitten's head said:
What time do they kick off?

I think they start at 4pm and finish at midnight and between 5pm and 7pm
it's free absynthe and bbq!

I'll be there 9th Sep and I can't wait! 8)

I'll probably be there too for a cheap one - our hotel is only 100 yards away :lol:

McRackin said:

4.jpg

(kanya)

is it me or is the person in the black hat wearing a white jumper and the person next to them wear white leggins? :confused:

does anyone know if you just turn up to garlands, or if you have to get an invite beforehand?...i've just got this vague memory of reading another topic on this subject which suggested that you did..?

IBIZALISA said:
McRackin said:

4.jpg

(kanya)

is it me or is the person in the black hat wearing a white jumper and the person next to them wear white leggins? :confused:

Ah the beauty of pasties on the beach. :eek:

synchronicity said:
does anyone know if you just turn up to garlands, or if you have to get an invite beforehand?...i've just got this vague memory of reading another topic on this subject which suggested that you did..?

You needed a pass for the party on aug 5th coz i think it was the opening but for the rest of the pre-parties at kanya just turn up. Aug 5th was amazing! the place was rammed from 5-12am, shame u cudn't have made that one coz apparently they havnt been as good since.

Back