G4

Leese said:
:eek: :lol: I am loving the first one on the left, he's kinda doing it for me, especially in his perfomances he looks like he's taking it all so seriously, and his little dance moves just turn my legs to jelly :lol:

Get your hands of him, he's mine :evil: :lol:

He's such a good mover, can you imagine what he'd be like in bed :eek: :lol:

Barbie said:
Leese said:
:eek: :lol: I am loving the first one on the left, he's kinda doing it for me, especially in his perfomances he looks like he's taking it all so seriously, and his little dance moves just turn my legs to jelly :lol:

Get your hands of him, he's mine :evil: :lol:

He's such a good mover, can you imagine what he'd be like in bed :eek: :lol:

oh, is that the one you like :lol: fight ya for him :twisted: :twisted:

Thank f*** Steve won that's all I can say !

G4 ... oh my god, what ugly things to look at ..... vocally perfect and their voices fit into one another wonderfully ... but I'm sorry ... after two singles you would have wanted to go and shoot them!

russ said:
they are a terrible 4part barbershop stylee group who 'sing' their way through 'popular chart hits' on a cheap and tacky tv gameshow.

The final is tomorrow night when the are up against an ugly old bloke who destroys popular soul classics

http://www.xfactor.tv

Disagree totally .... but then of course I'm an ugly old bird *chuckle* ... Steve has such a naughty look in his eyes and one of those kissable mouths (dont ya hate men with thin lips!?)

And as for his singing ... he was mighty fine .. hit and miss at times, but there is no denying that the guy has a soulful tone !

Barbie said:
1097231021562_0.4731308402020618.jpg

I'm all hot and bothered, I might have to go for a lie down :eek: :lol:

the one on the left looks like a vicars son

Back