G4

Barbie said:
silvia said:
What's G4? :confused:

They're 4 sexy beasts who we hope are going to win X Factor tomorrow night :lol:

My one keeps losing weight damnit! Yours is still lovely and cuddly though, grrr I bet you'd love to wrap your limbs around that! Not all the way round obviously. :lol:

they are a terrible 4part barbershop stylee group who 'sing' their way through 'popular chart hits' on a cheap and tacky tv gameshow.

The final is tomorrow night when the are up against an ugly old bloke who destroys popular soul classics

http://www.xfactor.tv

Holly G said:
My one keeps losing weight damnit! Yours is still lovely and cuddly though, grrr I bet you'd love to wrap your limbs around that! Not all the way round obviously. :lol:

I get moist everytime mine comes on TV, I've been watching daytime TV all week cos they've been everywhere :eek: :lol:

Yours has still got his nice bushy eyebrows tho :lol:

Barbie said:
Holly G said:

I get moist everytime mine comes on TV, I've been watching daytime TV all week cos they've been everywhere :eek: :lol:

Yours has still got his nice bushy eyebrows tho :lol:

:eek: filth!!!

Oh well, when you put it like that Russ - I kinda gotta agree!!!

Tabby/ Tammy / Sammy - wot eva the funk his name was - he was pretty foxy! should av won. :lol:

1097231021562_0.4731308402020618.jpg

I'm all hot and bothered, I might have to go for a lie down :eek: :lol:

Leese said:
aint that rosey cheek thing a couple of them have a sign of in-breeding? :confused:

That's the one you fancy isn't it Leese, the one with the little rosy cheeks, I bet you'd like to play with them and a whole lot more of him :eek: :lol:

Barbie said:
Leese said:
aint that rosey cheek thing a couple of them have a sign of in-breeding? :confused:

That's the one you fancy isn't it Leese, the one with the little rosy cheeks, I bet you'd like to play with them and a whole lot more of him :eek: :lol:

:eek: :lol: I am loving the first one on the left, he's kinda doing it for me, especially in his perfomances he looks like he's taking it all so seriously, and his little dance moves just turn my legs to jelly :lol:

Back