FUNNIEST MOMENTS .. in Ibiza ...

Meeting Babs for the first time with her chest all sunburnt from the falling asleep on the loungers the day before after one too many vodkas :lol:

Ok .. I'll start then, seeing as you are all shy.

Didn't happen to me but, people we met by the pool had been to Amnesia the night before ... and, when the ice cannon went off, one of their mates ran out yelling .... He thought it was a terrorist attack and they were releasing a nerve gas ....

:rolleyes:

Haha ! Aww poor Babs ... mind, I know how she feels ....

Sunday night I had a lovely patch where my sunglasses had been .... and Thursday (having wasted Wednesday by being in bed all day and night) we sat in the sun and burnt to a frazzle!! I dont normally burn and I never peel but blimey ....

Awww, i'm lucky i got my dads skin and we Guivers never burn. I did get those evil raccoon eyes too from wearing sunglasses all the time. what with the sun and the mashed up eyes from all the partying you be daft not to keep them on though.

I do have one sorta funny story that involved me and someone from Radio One ...

but ... (chuckle) ....

... it was funny for me because it was unexpected and quite surreal!

my mate decided it would be a good idea to have one off the wrist in our aprtment and left the door open,next thing he knows every1 is in the room slating him with his pants round his ankles and his hand on his one eyed warrior :lol:

Watching my completely bladdered mate trying to steal a pedallo off Figueretas beach, we kept telling her that she was getting closer to Majorca, but in fact she was still stuck on the sand!!

hilarious.

where is that little facey thing with the look of blank insouciance as i'd like to use it here?

djb

NITEFLY said:
my mate decided it would be a good idea to have one off the wrist in our aprtment and left the door open,next thing he knows every1 is in the room slating him with his pants round his ankles and his hand on his one eyed warrior :lol:
:eek: :lol: :eek:

Few years ago walking round for a few days with a big red strip across my forehead where I'd gone for a trip around and up D'alt Vila wearing shades and a bandana to protect me from the sun!:oops:

This happened to my friend on our first trip.

We were in El Divino for Soulheaven and J. Brown was doing a live PA.
My friend was a little:eek: and thought it was Carl Cox that was singing and not J. Brown, so we had a little 'discussion' about it and he stormed off. Then 'lost' him for about an hour. Eventually found him on the terrace talking to this girl. She said he had been talking to her for about 45mins and thought that she was someone called Adey. So he thought this girl was me! ha! ha! It was so funny at the time....she understood and found it very amusing!

Back