Friend Requests On Spotlight

Buckley

Did this function always exist? I've noticed with the influx of new blood people seem to be 'friending' but I'd never spotted it before?

It's been around for a while. Ever since they upgraded the software a couple of years ago.

I think it was built into the vBulletin forum system as a response to the growing power of Facebook. Obviously didn't help as a lot of forums still saw a drop in usage! :lol:

:lol: you should be beaming i don't befriend just anyone (not true but do you feel special??)

Not sure what to do but here are some tips on what not to do.......

http://family.wikinut.com/Making-New-Friends-Common-Errors-To-Avoid/7pgq-sgu/

Have you see the authors profile, don't come round here love?

My life is an open book but it doesn't necessarily mean that I have to read it to you. Please close the book gently...

I'm the kind of girl who doesn't really care about my looks, the way I dress and the way I wear my shoes. I don't wear too much make- up and I don't really care about my actions. I like the way I laugh and I love the way I smile. Often times, people misjudge me because of my personality. I am not a perfect girl. My hair doesn't always stay in place. I spill a lot of things and I'm pretty clumsy. But when I think about it and take a step back, I remember how amazing my life truly is and that maybe I like being imperfect. I may not be the prettiest, the sexiest or even the cutest woman on this part of town, but I take my cues and my confidence from God. I believe in Him enough to believe in me.

I'm a free agent, so I'm looking for someone who would accept my past, my present and who would like to be in my future. I'm single by circumstances not by my own choice..

Have you see the authors profile, don't come round here love?

My life is an open book but it doesn't necessarily mean that I have to read it to you. Please close the book gently...

I'm the kind of girl who doesn't really care about my looks, the way I dress and the way I wear my shoes. I don't wear too much make- up and I don't really care about my actions. I like the way I laugh and I love the way I smile. Often times, people misjudge me because of my personality. I am not a perfect girl. My hair doesn't always stay in place. I spill a lot of things and I'm pretty clumsy. But when I think about it and take a step back, I remember how amazing my life truly is and that maybe I like being imperfect. I may not be the prettiest, the sexiest or even the cutest woman on this part of town, but I take my cues and my confidence from God. I believe in Him enough to believe in me.

I'm a free agent, so I'm looking for someone who would accept my past, my present and who would like to be in my future. I'm single by circumstances not by my own choice..

Brilliant. I will def be taking her advice.....Winning on every level

I have quite a few friends on here always have but it was something to do with the fact that I had removed my implants and some people wanted to see (fully clothed pics mind)

Ofcourse, you'll need to be my bestest friend though as you will be the only one I have! Its me and you buddy, me and you against the worl... forum?

BFF Forever 8)

I think the next step in this special friendship you should tell me your real name

Back